Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please help with first cycle Katanadrol/Need2Slin

sutzum

Whats up guys im 6'2 200 lbs 22 years old been training for about a year but have been going hard at it and eating clean.

My plan is to cut down 10 more lbs to 190 where i will probably be able to see my abs (bodyfat% im unsure of) and then begin a Katanadrol/Need2Slin cycle to cut down to even leaner and then begin to bulk naturally after the Katanadrol/Need2slin cycle

Very new to PH and have been researching for about a month...Ive ordered the products that id like to start with here they are:

Products purchased
Katanadrol V2
Need2Slin
N2 Guard
HCGenerate
Forged Burner
Forma Stanzol
Forged Post Cycle
Forma Stanzol

I also plan on supplementing green tea fish oil protein 200-220 g & CLA's

Here is the sites
Suggested Cycle:
Weeks Dosage
1-4 Katanadrol v2.0 - 5 capsules spread throughout the day.
1-4 Forged Burner - 1 capsules 2 times a day morning and late afternoon.
1-4 Forma Stanzol - 5 pumps rubbed on your chest 2 times a day morning and night.
4-8 Forged Post Cycle - 2 capsules 2 times a day morning and night.
5-6 Forma Stanzol - 3 pumps rubbed on your chest 2 times a day morning and night.

My concerns.

1.I have read that i should purchase more Katanadrol v2 and up the dosing from 250 - 350/400
2.I am young and healthy will the HCGenerate ON cycle plus the Forged post cycle be plenty to keep my test levels up and fully recover?
3. How should i dose the HCGenerate
4. I have heard that unleashed is the best for PH PCT but i cannot find it anywhere will Forged post cycle suffice without it.
5. I want to do this as healthily as possible and not Fu** myself up...I also need to keep my dick hard
6. Will taking a PH fu** up my natural testosterone production or when i get off if done correctly everything will be normal?

Thanks alot for your time and i appreciate any feedback at all like i said i want to do this right if im going to do it.

Top Bottom