Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NHL is back in Action

hamstershaver said:

What major TV contract has the NHL ever had with a major US network? They can't compete when the NBA and NFL are reaping billions from their TV deals. The NHL is small potatoes and have made themselves smaller with this fiasco and an inferior product on the ice.

bluepeter said:
What major TV contract has the NHL ever had with a major US network? They can't compete when the NBA and NFL are reaping billions from their TV deals. The NHL is small potatoes and have made themselves smaller with this fiasco and an inferior product on the ice.
im not sure i get your question
are you talking dollar amounts? if so i have no clue how much they got, im sure its not on par with the nfl(nothing is) or the nba(whose ratings suck ass, i dont know why they have a contract with that boring ass sport, " hey look ma i cant make a shot outside of 5 feet but i can take 7 steps without dribbling the ball and the ref wont call it, then i dunk it and grab my nuts, but i sure as hell look cool in my nikes and baggy shorts")
i know the nhl has had tv contracts with espn, abc, and fox in the past

hamstershaver said:
im not sure i get your question
are you talking dollar amounts? if so i have no clue how much they got, im sure its not on par with the nfl(nothing is) or the nba(whose ratings suck ass, i dont know why they have a contract with that boring ass sport, " hey look ma i cant make a shot outside of 5 feet but i can take 7 steps without dribbling the ball and the ref wont call it, then i dunk it and grab my nuts, but i sure as hell look cool in my nikes and baggy shorts")
i know the nhl has had tv contracts with espn, abc, and fox in the past

You're making fun of the quality of play in the NBA and you're an NHL fan? LMAO

bluepeter said:
You're making fun of the quality of play in the NBA and you're an NHL fan? LMAO
is the quality of play as good as it was in the days of gretzky? no
stop the trapping, and do some shrinking of the goalie equipment(back to what it used to be) and scoring will go way up
is it better than the quality of play of the nba? without a doubt

I'm a fan of the game. I spent a years overseas with no hockey being televised so it was like going 2 years without hockey. I got used to it not being on, but I'm excited to have it back.

The Bigdawg said:
Strike is over, deal is done, just has to be ratified. About fucking time,now life can return back to normal here come fall time.

The next time I see a player I wanna ask them how it feels to be fucked up the ass with a hot pocker the way Goodenow did to them.
God dammit. I was hoping that the strike would go for another two years.

hamstershaver said:
is the quality of play as good as it was in the days of gretzky? no
stop the trapping, and do some shrinking of the goalie equipment(back to what it used to be) and scoring will go way up
is it better than the quality of play of the nba? without a doubt

Better than the NBA? lol lol lol

NHL is terrible man.

You're faster and better than I am? That's OK, our rules allow me to hook you with my stick so I can keep up. If you hit me cleanly and knock me down, our rules allow me to be an immature punk and challenge you to a fight.

P.S. - games don't have to be high scoring to be exciting and interesting. I do agree that the NBA has been shit lately with the emergence of teams like the Spurs and the Pistons. But compared to the NHL? Light years better.

bluepeter said:
Better than the NBA? lol lol lol

NHL is terrible man.

You're faster and better than I am? That's OK, our rules allow me to hook you with my stick so I can keep up. If you hit me cleanly and knock me down, our rules allow me to be an immature punk and challenge you to a fight.

P.S. - games don't have to be high scoring to be exciting and interesting. I do agree that the NBA has been shit lately with the emergence of teams like the Spurs and the Pistons. But compared to the NHL? Light years better.
how can you possibly be arguing over this people like wht they like. personally i think basketball is the geighest sport eve invented and i can see why your sorry ass would like it

i think they should take the red line out for sure. speed the game up. yes i aree trapping is boring. but it takes alot of skill to be able to play the trap

Top Bottom