Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NHL is back in Action

The bruiser has its place in hockey, part of its appeal to me. I love the way the game compensates for the great skaters by adding a few bruisers. Helps teams be more competitive. If one team was full of Gagne's by your rules, they'd win every game. But adding a few Kasperitis's to a team evens it up.

redguru said:
The bruiser has its place in hockey, part of its appeal to me. I love the way the game compensates for the great skaters by adding a few bruisers. Helps teams be more competitive. If one team was full of Gagne's by your rules, they'd win every game. But adding a few Kasperitis's to a team evens it up.

Nothing wrong with a defensive forward that likes big hits and mixing it up. As long as he has some skill. That's a stretch for some of these clowns.

superqt4u2nv said:
.P.S. Dawgy you know this means I am buying your little one a leafs jersey in celebration. :)

You will have to give it to my ex then as when with me my daughter will wear nothing but Flyer or Islander clothing!!! ;)

Top Bottom