Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

E/C/A woes

thebird

Okay I decided to try the E/C/A (xenadrine) I took one as the bottle says in the morning and it made me nervous and jittery all day long. I didn't take the second in the afternoon because I was still rolling from the morning.

Well today I got some empty pills capsules and made a 1/2 size dose. The bottle says you should work up to 4 a day.

Will the 1/2 a pill twice a day have any effect? How long should I wait before trying 2 pills a day?

Has anyone else felt hyper sensitive to this stuff like this? I don't drink coffee or take ephedrine or asprin in any other form so I don't know what's up. I really want to try this but I'm worried about my health.

I am very sensitive to fat burner type supplements and have never needed the full dose. Although I've never taken Xenedrine, I have taken other brands. I figure the recommended dosages are based on men anyway, so I always start with less than the recommended amount and work up if I need to.

Usually I just take one pill before my morning workout and maybe another before lunch - but never later (unless I know I'll be wanting to stay awake late). Everyone reacts to these differently.

I tried it I went went haywire.
They recommended 4 caps in the morn and 4 in the afternoon.
I did one bottle and am taking a break.
The next one I am dosing down.

I take 1 first thing in the morning and 1 30mins before I train in the afternoon which works fine for me and gives me that extra boost in the gym.

Y2Kylee

I can't handle ephpedrine at all. Caffeine is no problem, but ephedrine does unpleasant things to my heart beat. A quarter or half dose is a good idea to begin with. MOST people will get used to ephedrine pretty quickly and you shouldn't notice the sides after 1-2 weeks. If the jitters persist longer than this, then STOP. You could try NCA or NYCA (that's NOR-ephedrine plus caffeine etc....) Or just decide that adrenergic stimulants are not a good idea for you. Everyone is different in how they respond to these drugs. If they make you feel bad, then don't continue to take them.

I can't take the full dose either. I start at one in the morning and one around noon, then after a week or two, kick it up to 2 in the morning and 2 at night, and that's about it for the remaining weeks I take it. I can't do the Hydroxycut recommended dosage of 4 and 4. I like Xenadrine better, it seems smoother, less jitters and sleep problems.

Fennec

I've definately adapted to fat burners. When I first tried them last year, one capsule (if the dose was 2 at a time) was plenty to send me through the roof). Now I can handle the full dose. But I DO take several weeks off periodically, at least a month or two at a time. When I'm taking fb's regularly I'll most often cycle every weekend off. Currently I take the max dose when I'm doing both cardio (in the morning) and lifting (in the eve) on the same day. On days when I'm not doing cardio I'll cut the dose in half.

A big tell tale sign that your body developed a dependancy is if you stop taking it for a day and you can barely move around for lack of energy. Time to take a break when that happens!!

A lot of women like the nor-ephedrine products as they seem to be less harsh on the CNS. But the only one I tried with nor also had yohimbine in it and it made me feel cruddy.

Hope this helps!

------------------
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Hey guys thanks for all the advice I'm up to 1.5 a day and I think I'll stick with it. Doing 1/2 a pill twice a day seems to be a good way to start for smaller (but not weaker!) bodies.

I have been taking xenadrine off and on for about 3 weeks now. I find that the most I can take is one in the morning and another around lunch time. Some days I feel like my hair is crawling with bugs and other days I'm fine. It just depends on how active I am.

I think it is a good idea to cut the dosage until your body gets used to it.

Good luck!

Top Bottom