Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

E/C/A woes

(i'm new here, so bear with me)

I've been taking ripped fuel 1 to 2 capsules a day--one in morning, one in afternoon, for a week now. 2 seems to be too much for me esp. taken with half or a quarter of a tablet of aspirin. also i took one ripped fuel this morning, before an intense cardio session (it didn't improve my workout, but i never had an energy problem anyway) and a few hours later, had, a few times, what felt like this extra beat in my heart or just under my heart--heart palpitations? Sounds like it to me. anyway it scared me and i've decided to either cut back further to 1/2 capsule/no aspirin, or if that doesn't work, switch to another product, with no ephedra. i suspect ephedra and me, we just don't mix. of course i added a tiny bit of aspirin to the stack and that seems to worsen things for my stomach, from now on no aspirin with it.

i highly suspect that the products were tested on men, and that women need much smaller dosages. you know like alcohol and other stuff affects women more strongly than men of the same size, well it could be the case for these drugs too. most of the incidents involving injury/death with ephedra taken in normal dosages seem to be women... that's my observation anyway. i only weighed 112 lbs to start with so i knew from the outset that i wouldn't need 6 pills a day.

norephedrine, would that be a better thing for me to try? or would it just mess with my heart the same way?

off ECA

I stopped taking my ECA a week ago. It was hard to quit, but here is a plan for tapering off (I do plan to go back on, but it was losing it's kick, so I figured I'd lay off for a bit)

day 1 - just have caffeine and aspirin half the E
day 2 - half the caffeine and aspirin
day 3 - same deal
day 4 - no more caffeine, extra aspirin (this is the worse day)
day 5 - half aspirin
day 6 - You're clean with no big crash

How long should I weight before using the ECA stack again?

Susan

i have been taking the exenadrine for about a month now the first day i took it i felt so sick i was shaking really bad and i fealt really nausiated i took two pills in the morning and that was it i continued to take it because i thought my body just needed to build a tolerence for it it took about a week and i fealt fine now i take two capsules a half hour before my cardio in the morning on an empty stomach and two again at around 12:00 i suggest you try it for about a week and see how it goes if you still feal bad then obviously its not for you :eek:

i take only one in the morning ... and it is still effective ... DON'T follow the 4 caps/day ... for me 2 caps is effective enough

i had no withdrawal coming off it so far, haven't taken one since yesterday morning. probably because i've been taking such a low dose...the eca does kill your sex drive tho.

may try 1/2 pill on full stomach, with no aspirin...don't want those palpitations coming back, so i gotta watch it, if i get them again i'm switching to something else. then again i also don't want to rely completely on this stuff for fat loss. my diet/workouts were already in place a while before i started and i wasn't gaining weight before i started. i lost two pounds this week, that's a lot for little me.

Anyone have trouble keeping the weight off once they stop, even if they stick to the diet and workouts?

I've been seriously considering starting on an ECA but am worried about the dangers. Although I personally have never had heart problems, my family is riddled with heart disease, and most brands of ECAs warn you not to take them if you have a "family history" of heart disease.

I'm guessing some of you also have a family history of heart problems but take the stuff anyway. Am I right?

And I've also wondered if my reaction to non-drowsy Sudafed is an indication of how I would feel on an ECA. I tend to get heart palpitations on the regular dose of Sudafed. Is this a sign of what I might expect on an ECA?

Sudafed contains ephedrine and yes the response would be similar. Maybe try making your own ECA stack, buy caffine pills Ephedrine pills and some asprin and take them in ammounts that feel safe.

if you can take it safely, why not try it. you can always stop. and it DOES take the fat off. in one week of taking one or two pills a day i'm seeing a difference. i imagine two more weeks of e/c/a and my lower abs will come into view, which is why i'm doing this.

but when i go off it will the fat come back?

Top Bottom