Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DC Training - My log

alcatraz bro this might not be possible and Im not experienced or anything in DC training but maybe the reason your feeling the joint pain and stuff so soon is because you barely sleep lol I remember reading you get 4 hours a day. Seriously man I couldnt survive on that. Im not getting enough sleep atm 7 hours a day and its harder for me to concentrate in class like this and Iv fallen asleep in the day at home a few times. Jus sayin

I'm really tempted to try DC it looks really interesting! Been reading loads about it, although according to Dante I would probably not be experienced enough for it... How long have you been training before you decided to give DC a go?

alcatraz bro this might not be possible and Im not experienced or anything in DC training but maybe the reason your feeling the joint pain and stuff so soon is because you barely sleep lol I remember reading you get 4 hours a day. Seriously man I couldnt survive on that. Im not getting enough sleep atm 7 hours a day and its harder for me to concentrate in class like this and Iv fallen asleep in the day at home a few times. Jus sayin

yes, sometimes I don't even get 4 hoursI have insomnia bro

I'm really tempted to try DC it looks really interesting! Been reading loads about it, although according to Dante I would probably not be experienced enough for it... How long have you been training before you decided to give DC a go?

I wouldn't give it a time frame, but I'd say long enough...

Decided to switch the days just this week on legs and back, because my knees were a little "stressed"

Workout 15: Back width, back thickness, biceps, forearms

Back width: Wide grip pullups

Bodyweight x 12
(Bodyweight + 25 lbs) x 8
(Bodyweight + 30 lbs) x 6

I can't really push myself that hard with these...I can't rep too much on them...they're a work in progress

Back thickness: Deadlift

135 lbs x 12
185 lbs x 10
225 lbs x 6
275 lbs x 4
315 lbs x 2

I lifted 265 lbs last time, but didn't want to go there this workout...I'm very comfortable lifting up to 3 plates without my knees acting up...I'm fairly certain they're fully healed, but I still have some fear (probably psychological) from my injury....anything that has to do with lower body, although I'm pretty sure I can "physically" lift it, my mind doesnt necessarily accept it yet

Biceps: Barbell Curls

95 lbs x 12
115 lbs x 8

135 lbs x 13
rest/pause
135 lbs x 4
rest/pause
135 x 2

Forearms: Reverse cable curls

90 lbs x 12
rest/pause
75 lbs x 8
rest/pause
60 lbs x 7

Went home and ate two packs of dynamite chilli. Had some dextrose and glutamine and a protein shake later. Had some milk before bed.

Decided to switch the days just this week on legs and back, because my knees were a little "stressed"

Workout 15: Back width, back thickness, biceps, forearms

Back width: Wide grip pullups

Bodyweight x 12
(Bodyweight + 25 lbs) x 8
(Bodyweight + 30 lbs) x 6

I can't really push myself that hard with these...I can't rep too much on them...they're a work in progress

Back thickness: Deadlift

135 lbs x 12
185 lbs x 10
225 lbs x 6
275 lbs x 4
315 lbs x 2

I lifted 265 lbs last time, but didn't want to go there this workout...I'm very comfortable lifting up to 3 plates without my knees acting up...I'm fairly certain they're fully healed, but I still have some fear (probably psychological) from my injury....anything that has to do with lower body, although I'm pretty sure I can "physically" lift it, my mind doesnt necessarily accept it yet

Biceps: Barbell Curls

95 lbs x 12
115 lbs x 8

135 lbs x 13
rest/pause
135 lbs x 4
rest/pause
135 x 2

Forearms: Reverse cable curls

90 lbs x 12
rest/pause
75 lbs x 8
rest/pause
60 lbs x 7

Went home and ate two packs of dynamite chilli. Had some dextrose and glutamine and a protein shake later. Had some milk before bed.

Good work, that's a lot of reps to curl for 135. Especially after pullups.

If you are struggling with the pullups you might want to consider front rack chins and doing them rest paused with slow negative and deep stretch at the bottom.

Go ahead and use straps too. With the slow negative and deep stretch these can be long sets.

Of course if you want to do pullups then continue, but if you are not progressing or are not satisfied with your performance switch it up. (IMHO)

EM bro you're right, sleep is needed and 4 hours or less is not enough, especially when doing training like DC. Eventually something will give.

Good work, that's a lot of reps to curl for 135. Especially after pullups.

If you are struggling with the pullups you might want to consider front rack chins and doing them rest paused with slow negative and deep stretch at the bottom.

Go ahead and use straps too. With the slow negative and deep stretch these can be long sets.

Of course if you want to do pullups then continue, but if you are not progressing or are not satisfied with your performance switch it up. (IMHO)

I love the rack chins. going to try it next time. Thanks bro!

EM bro you're right, sleep is needed and 4 hours or less is not enough, especially when doing training like DC. Eventually something will give.

I can't do much about it bro. I tried Valerian root and maletonin and a whole bunch of shit....every 2 weeks I crash for like a full day and then it's 4 hours a night of sleep again

Top Bottom