Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DC Training - My log

9mg of melatonin should knock you out try. forget val root, it has sides.
try drinking a warm glass of milk with the melatonin too.

We've got to figure out a way to get the sleep regular. Have you ever had issues with depression or anything serotonin related? Anxiety? Do you find yourself having carb cravings at night? Or do you feel like you need a good dose of carbs to get to sleep? If any of this is the case it could point to melatonin issues. You can take melatonin, but that's not a good long term strategy.

Long term you want to make ample amounts of serotonin and let that convert to melatonin when the lights go out.

ZMA along with GABA. It won't put you to sleep but you'll get better sleep. I find myself waking up an hour before the alarm ready to do something. Simply Sleep will knock me the fugg out for 8-10 hrs.

I've tried ZMA, Melatonin, Val root, warm milk, lol...everything

Isn't GABA dangerous?

so why do you have the issues sleeping? Do you take a lot of stims? Drink a lot of coffee? does your mind not shut off? You should know by now what is going on, so what's the deal?

Let's try to get this issue resolved bro. Ever try relaxation or breathing techniques?

Be specific and tell us what is going on, what you are doing that may be causing this, and what you have tried in order to correct the problem.

so why do you have the issues sleeping? Do you take a lot of stims? Drink a lot of coffee? does your mind not shut off? You should know by now what is going on, so what's the deal?

Let's try to get this issue resolved bro. Ever try relaxation or breathing techniques?

Be specific and tell us what is going on, what you are doing that may be causing this, and what you have tried in order to correct the problem.

It's a combination of things:

1- I don't finish work until 7 p.m. I generally work 11-12 hours a day. By the time I get home and eat a meal before gym, I end up going to the gym too late and that means my adrenaline levels at night are too high and im very pumped...I can't sleep

2- I get too much caffeine a day because I don't sleep and work long hours...how else do I function?

3- I am always thinking. always. As I'm sure most of you do have issues in real life, I have a lot of them...problems, things that stress you out, etc...I'm always thinking and contemplating things...especially at night

4- I try to get as much of my day as possible socially, because between work and gym and food...I have maybe 30 minutes in the day for myself...

Top Bottom