Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Testosterone Tbol Cycle Log

Today was shoulder day and it was fun. Left shoulder felt strong and stable throughout.

Hammer strength overhead press: 45x15 70x15 90x7 100x5 105x3(first time with 105)
Dumbbell lateral raise: 4 sets 15 reps with 15 pounds
Hammer strength shrug: 180x15 200x15 220x15 240x12
Face pull: 5 sets 15 reps 100 pounds
Reverse fly:75x12 90x12 90x12

To finish off I tried something new. Not sure what the proper name for it is but it’s essentially a 1 arm cable shoulder reverse fly. I did several sets of 12-15 reps but wasn’t really tracking it. Mostly wanted to get a good feel for it and it felt really really good. Probably going to be a shoulder day staple moving forward. 20 minutes cardio before and after.

On the shoulder press, 70 pounds for 15 reps was super easy. 90 pounds was also easy but I was shooting for 10 reps and not sure why I failed after 7. 100 pounds was pretty challenging to get it started. I tried for 110 but couldn’t get that first rep with right shoulder, surprised my left shoulder it went right up. So I then dropped it to 105 pounds and that’s the most weight I have successfully done even if it was only 3 reps. Also, the weights are per hand.

Feeling really good and super motivated. Tomorrow is leg day!
@BrightFuture Good updates buddy.........

Had a good weekend! Did legs Thursday and arms Friday but the app I use to track my workouts for some reason didn’t save either of them. Oh well not a huge deal. This morning was chest/triceps. Great workout and definitely feeling more confident about my left shoulder. Watched a lot of videos on proper form for dumbbell bench and I utilized that this morning. Felt great and no discomfort. I also am back on my original schedule of getting up at 4am and going to gym instead of going a little later. I don’t know why, but I am way more motivated and excited to go at 4am and plus nothing gets in the way of it.

Dumbbell bench: 50x12 50x12 50x12 70x6
Hammer incline chest press: 70x15 80x12 90x10 100x6
Machine fly: 85x15 100x15 115x15 130x10
Dips: 140x15 190x12 210x12 220x10
Tricep push down: 100x20 100x20 100x20 100x15
Incline dumbbell fly: 30x12 30x12 30x12 30x12

Did 15 minutes cardio to start and 30 minutes at end. Meal prep attached. It’s a teriyaki/sweet and spicy bbq sauce this time. Tastes amazing.

Attachments

• IMG_2440.jpeg
    IMG_2440.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 62
Had a good weekend! Did legs Thursday and arms Friday but the app I use to track my workouts for some reason didn’t save either of them. Oh well not a huge deal. This morning was chest/triceps. Great workout and definitely feeling more confident about my left shoulder. Watched a lot of videos on proper form for dumbbell bench and I utilized that this morning. Felt great and no discomfort. I also am back on my original schedule of getting up at 4am and going to gym instead of going a little later. I don’t know why, but I am way more motivated and excited to go at 4am and plus nothing gets in the way of it.

Dumbbell bench: 50x12 50x12 50x12 70x6
Hammer incline chest press: 70x15 80x12 90x10 100x6
Machine fly: 85x15 100x15 115x15 130x10
Dips: 140x15 190x12 210x12 220x10
Tricep push down: 100x20 100x20 100x20 100x15
Incline dumbbell fly: 30x12 30x12 30x12 30x12

Did 15 minutes cardio to start and 30 minutes at end. Meal prep attached. It’s a teriyaki/sweet and spicy bbq sauce this time. Tastes amazing.
@BrightFuture good to see you back
you upping the protein? what you eating daily?

@BrightFuture good to see you back
you upping the protein? what you eating daily?
Immediately after workout I drink a protein shake. 50 grams protein plus whatever is in the lactose free milk.
Breakfast is 6 scrambled eggs and a cup of rolled oats.
Lunch is chicken and veggies.
Lunch 2 is chicken and veggies.
Dinner is some kind of protein (tuna, salmon, beef).
Before bed another protein shake 50 grams plus the lactose free milk.

After I cut the carbs initially I felt pretty exhausted all the time. Killed my motivation quite a bit. I believe my body has adjusted and I feel great and energetic again.

Also wanted to say that my hair is looking great. Probably thicker than it has been in a while. I also started using this shampoo called raw sugar that is designed to thicken your hair. I don’t know if it’s the testosterone or if that shampoo actually works.

On a side note and somewhat personal. My manhood is always on. Feel like I am a teenager all over again lol.

My appetite and energy levels have come roaring back. I think the change in diet with way less carbs probably had a negative impact the last couple of weeks. Think my body was so used to the carbs and then I cut them down to nothing but the rolled oats in the morning my body was just tired. Feeling very energetic again.

I have learned so much about myself, my body, training and diet on this first cycle. Definitely had some road bumps along the way that probably slowed down my progress. Namely the frequent injection problems with Ultima and some of the left shoulder issues. But I am feeling overall more confident and don’t regret anything.

This first cycle was all about learning and seeing how my body tolerates things. I haven’t had issues with hair loss, my balls are still in tact and I have no obvious signs of estrogen issues either. I do sometimes forget to take the AI every other day.

All in all I am feeling good. Definitely looking forward to the future. Wife and I are doing great! I am out of the military so that has opened up a major new career opportunity and I am pumped about that. Life is pretty good right now. I still have some mental issues that I deal with and sometimes they get the best of me but I always pull myself out of it. I have a lot to be grateful for and a lot to live for.

Also wanted to say that my hair is looking great. Probably thicker than it has been in a while. I also started using this shampoo called raw sugar that is designed to thicken your hair. I don’t know if it’s the testosterone or if that shampoo actually works.

On a side note and somewhat personal. My manhood is always on. Feel like I am a teenager all over again lol.

My appetite and energy levels have come roaring back. I think the change in diet with way less carbs probably had a negative impact the last couple of weeks. Think my body was so used to the carbs and then I cut them down to nothing but the rolled oats in the morning my body was just tired. Feeling very energetic again.

I have learned so much about myself, my body, training and diet on this first cycle. Definitely had some road bumps along the way that probably slowed down my progress. Namely the frequent injection problems with Ultima and some of the left shoulder issues. But I am feeling overall more confident and don’t regret anything.

This first cycle was all about learning and seeing how my body tolerates things. I haven’t had issues with hair loss, my balls are still in tact and I have no obvious signs of estrogen issues either. I do sometimes forget to take the AI every other day.

All in all I am feeling good. Definitely looking forward to the future. Wife and I are doing great! I am out of the military so that has opened up a major new career opportunity and I am pumped about that. Life is pretty good right now. I still have some mental issues that I deal with and sometimes they get the best of me but I always pull myself out of it. I have a lot to be grateful for and a lot to live for.
@BrightFuture how about some hair pics playa? :) just for curiosity

having high libido means you're doing it right, make the wife happy :) try hard with her

Top Bottom