Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My TRT Trenbolone Anavar Dbol cycle Log

Sorry I haven’t posted in a while. I got caught up in my cutting cycle. My results from my TRT+tren+dbol were great. The water retention vanished and I kept nearly all my strength gains.

I have one month left on my cut, then going back on cycle. Here’s me currently.

View attachment 148356

View attachment 148357
@Mk11kh you look amazing, tight abs and real awesome body :) good to see you again in the EF family

I’m only on my TRT. I wanted to give my liver a break. I plan on doing dbol+tren again in a month for my bulking cycle.
come back to us and share some training please :) but why dbol and tren? dbol and eq much better imo

@Mk11kh you look amazing, tight abs and real awesome body :) good to see you again in the EF family

come back to us and share some training please :) but why dbol and tren? dbol and eq much better imo
What’s EQ? I have tons of dbol left over from my last cycle. I was thinking tren and dbol so I could go down further in body fat

What’s EQ? I have tons of dbol left over from my last cycle. I was thinking tren and dbol so I could go down further in body fat
Eq = equipoise
check this out

Eq = equipoise
check this out
I’ll look into it it all depends how lean I can get in this last month of cutting. I was mainly debating between tren and deca. Then using dbol with my TRT

you got a good clean physique I like it
that's the best physique that women go for

you're going to look incredible once you get on the tren
just don't blow it up too much

Top Bottom