Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle knot from injection?

benny1970

I did an injection about 8 days ago in the glute. 1.5 inch pin, probably went in just over an inch. It was 1.5cc of test enanth 250/ml.

Within a couple of days I had what felt like a very large muscle knot under the skin. No redness, no fever, but -very- sore when moving my leg around. For example, one stretch I normally do for my hips is to pull one bent leg over the other while sitting. If I tried to do this, got intense pain, like I was trying to tear the muscle.
I did draw a line around it, and at its worse, I think it measured about 4 inches across. I believe it is very slowly going away, but still there in force 8 days later.
Is this somewhat normal? It hurts like hell if I try to massage it. But again, no redness or fever, no breakout of any kind on the surface of the skin.
thx

And a relatd question...
I know a lot of people post about similar probs, abscesses, etc.. Are these problems much more common with UG gear, due to the solvents used, etc?
Would I/we be having much less of this stuff hapenning if I used human grade instead (Galenkas, etc.)? What do human grade companys use instead of the solvents/oils used by the UG labs???

Is this one of your first few times injecting? Sometimes if it's your first few times it'll make you really sore for several days. Probably just your body getting used to a foreign substance??

Also, why use a 1 1/2" pin but only go in 1" into the glute? Go all the way, don't take any chances of not getting the oil 100% deep into the muscle.

On your last question, I think some UG labs are just about as good as human grade. I've done both and would not hesitate to use UG labs as long as they are reputable. British Dragon and Quality Vet being my favorite. I've never had an abscess.

I agree with what pent says..but you use 1.5" in the glute....i have thick legs and 1" wont cut it...it is due to the foreign substance and you will get used to it....you will be sore after your first few injects....

Its about my 5th injection in tha spot during this cycle. That said, it is the first time I've done it with only test. The others had some EQ mixed in.

Hurts like a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haven't had this sort of problem when using quads...

BTW, I wasnt questioning UG labs quality in general, I was just wondering if the solvents they use differ from Human grade, and thus made users more prone to this sort of problem...

i get the same knot and pain for days after i inject (500mg test-e) no biggie it goes away, and btw quad shots for me were even worse. glutes only from now on.

Top Bottom