Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TOTALLY ruined my life. Can't let it go any more

DhevTelugu

Problem:
I've been having excess fat in chest with puffy nipples and excel fat in lower ab since starting of my teenage (Probably even before slightly).

My Stats:
I am 31 yr old. Height 5ft 8". Weight 143 lb. Body fat 15% (not very sure) but I'm skinny to average build

Problem got worse:
Last two years it has got worsen 80% noticeable. Last 6 months they are 95% noticeable even when I wear slightly thick shirt. Quite similar to one in below pic. But much thinner body and much more lower ab fat. I'm south Asian. anabol.com.pl/images/gynecomastia.jpg

Diet and Workout for last 20days:
Since I have fat in lower ab too, I thought I do have excess estrogen issue. So I have read almost all articles on fixing this naturally. I implemented as much as possible. Bench press, other chest exercises, cardio etc. I've been working out for last 20+ days 6 days week. Followed very strict diet. 70% organic food, everyday broccoli, nuts, no to beer, avoiding carbs after 7PM etc etc...

Result in 20 days:
Now I observed significant different. Now they are noticeable up to 80% only. Probably I lost fat I gained in last six months.

Any help?
This gyno totally ruined my life in various ways for last 20 years. I'm willing to work hard on resolving this at the earliest. However I do not want to go with any artificial methods. Should I proceed the same workout and diet? or anybody think I should take it more seriously?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help

Last edited:
You said it has ruined your life for the last 20 years?
Then, yes, you should take it more seriously.

What's this "I do not want to go with any artificial methods" BS?
If you don't care enough then ppl here are certainly not gonna care enough to help.
Read the forum. Letro, caber and all that jazz is recommended over and over.
Think of it as vitamins if you have to but get this taken care of.

Tough love :)

Top Bottom