Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Beast's Diet Journal: Time To Fuckin' Eat!! (Going against all the rules)

Bran987 said:
I don't have the patience to read the last 5 pages I've missed but how are you doing bro?? Gaining weight finally???

ThanX brother!! Weight gain is slow for me, and can take years. Measurements and strength increases are the main things I go by. Its hard to tell now since Im recovering from this injury and am not at 100% yet. It may be a few months or longer before Im fully back. My weight is around 190 on an empty stomache, and my chest is significantly smaller. So maybe when I get back Ill break 200. Im back on "NO2" now, which should make a big difference in my full recovery. ThanX for asking!

Hey what do you find that "NO2" does for you? Sorry if you've already posted that before! Good luck coming back from the injury!!!!!

"Destroy everything, then destroy the remainder of what you destroyed." -Crazy Man!

Bran987 said:
Hey what do you find that "NO2" does for you? Sorry if you've already posted that before! Good luck coming back from the injury!!!!!

"Destroy everything, then destroy the remainder of what you destroyed." -Crazy Man!

ThanX brother!! Heres a link to my original thread on NO2.:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=279133&highlight=no2+fucking

The main thing was the strength increases. The MRI brand only though. I tried another brand and got nothing. I also wasnt taking as much, so maybe that was it. I get it for 55$ and it lasts 22 days.

4-16-04 Friday (8 caps "NO2") (220 grams of protein total)

Trained arms. I ate: Can of tuna w/ mayonaise, 23 oz milk for my first meal, (banana)
Three double-stack cheeseburgers for my second meal, Can of tuna w/ mayonaise for my third meal (candy) (64 oz milk total)

WalkingBeast said:
4-16-04 Friday (8 caps "NO2") (220 grams of protein total)

Trained arms. I ate: Can of tuna w/ mayonaise, 23 oz milk for my first meal, (banana)
Three double-stack cheeseburgers for my second meal, Can of tuna w/ mayonaise for my third meal (candy) (64 oz milk total)

are you serious?

this is what you ate? talk about breaking all the rules!!!!!

and you can't gain weight? is this what you usually eat?

you have a tapeworm

Bran987 said:
are you serious?

this is what you ate? talk about breaking all the rules!!!!!

and you can't gain weight? is this what you usually eat?

you have a tapeworm

:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: The calories probabally werent very high in this day. I used to hit 6000 on some days, but that was expensive. Now I just go for a minimum of 220 grams of protein and try to get in all the extra calories and carbs I can as well. I dont go crazy with the sweets though, cuz I dont see the excess sugars benefitting me in anyway. I already ate 4 chalupas which Ill be listing later, along with 2 cans of tuna later, and 64oz of milk plus some other foods, maybe some peanut butter. I also have a double stack cheeseburger (wendy's) left over, so I might eat that too. haha Id much rather just train and fast. Maybe eat every 12 hours. haha I almost always lift on an empty stomache. A granola bar is about it before the gym. Im working on my force feeding technique and hope to improve.My diet varies alot, but its also been pretty clean lately (due to budget, meats are cheap in bulk). Youll see some days were just whey protein, milk and tuna, maybe with peanut butter. Suggestions are always helpful. ThanX again!

4-17-04 Saturday (8 caps "NO2") (182 grams of protein total)

Took off. I ate: Four nacho cheese chalupas for my first meal, (64 oz milk total)
1.5 cans of tuna w/ mayonaise for my second and third meals, (some candy,tortilla chips with salsa)

Todays day had kind of a mexican motif and flavor. That was today's theme. Atleast Ive been consistent with the "NO2". Bodyweight is good this morning (the 18th) at 190lbs before meals. Hope to hit 200lbs by the time I get back to where I was 3 months ago.

4-18-04 Sunday (8 caps "NO2") (Estimated 170 grams protein)

Trained back. I ate: 1.07 lbs of fried boneless chicken tenders for my first meal, (granola bar) (rice with veggies and some chicken) (some candy, pastries) (64oz milk total)

4-19-04 Monday (4 caps "NO2") (Estimated 60 grams protein)

Took off. I ate: (5 waffles) (string cheese) Two enchaladas w/cheese and ground beef,rice and refried beans for my first meal, (chips, cereal w/ milk)

WalkingBeast said:
4-18-04 Sunday (8 caps "NO2") (Estimated 170 grams protein)

Trained back. I ate: 1.07 lbs of fried boneless chicken tenders for my first meal, (granola bar) (rice with veggies and some chicken) (some candy, pastries) (64oz milk total)

reading what you eat makes me jealous instead of motivated :D

Top Bottom