Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Beast's Diet Journal: Time To Fuckin' Eat!! (Going against all the rules)

How do the Muscle Sandwich bars taste? I think I am about to be a victim of their advertising even though the macronutrient breakdown sucks.

Specialbear said:
isnt it true that a persons body cannot digest more than 'x' amount of protein at any given time?? Seems to me that u might be wasting a lot of effort since u ate 100+ g in one meal.

Im not a believer in that theory. I think it might make more sense that only a certain amount of protein can be digested per day, but I think that also depends on the person. If its not running through me, I beleive its being used. Just my belief.

lmc said:
How do the Muscle Sandwich bars taste? I think I am about to be a victim of their advertising even though the macronutrient breakdown sucks.

Youve actually heard of them? Real tasty but only 13 grams of protein. About 290 calories I believe.

4-14-04 Wednesday (8 caps "NO2") (271 grams protein)

Trained legs. I ate: ( "Strive" protein bar) 4.5 ounces of tuna w/ mayonaise, two tablespoons peanut butter, banana and 23 ounces of milk for my first meal, "Pure Pro" shake for my second meal, Three turkey patty sandwhiches w/ barbeque sauce for my third meal, (Hash brown, jelly beans) (92 oz milk total) (3 tablespoons peanut butter, banana, 5 oz milk)

Finally started up on NO2 by MRI again, which should make a huge difference in getting back to where I was, strength wise and possibly help me to reach 200lbs. Im slightly heavier then when I took the NO2 last time, and on it I hit 193 on an empty stomache. My strength was what increased the most however. So hopefully itll help me recover from this injury faster.

Last edited:
good luck bro but don't let the NO2 make you think you can do more than your previous injury can handle.....

I know you already thought of that...but just a friendly reminder :D

ChewYxRage said:
good luck bro but don't let the NO2 make you think you can do more than your previous injury can handle.....

I know you already thought of that...but just a friendly reminder :D

ThanX brother!! The injury isnt holding me back too much anymore. Im just deadlifting less frequently for a while to play it safe. Im just in the process now of regaining my previous strength. ThanX again!

4-15-04 Thursday (8 caps "NO2") ("Extreme Ripped Force") (226 grams protein total)

Trained Chest. I ate: (2 granola bars) "Pure Pro" shake for my first meal, Three turkey patty burgers w/ barbeque sauce for my second meal, (64 oz milk total) Three scoops "Muscle Milk" for my third meal.

I don't have the patience to read the last 5 pages I've missed but how are you doing bro?? Gaining weight finally???

Top Bottom