Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Beast's Diet Journal: Time To Fuckin' Eat!! (Going against all the rules)

4-10-04 Saturday (96 grams of protein)

Took off. I ate: 3/4's of a double whopper w/ cheese, king fries for my first meal. (41 oz milk)

Was nauseous after the first meal, for the rest of the day. Just tried to keep it down. Also I spent most of the day at a mutilation shop looking for something to mutilate.

WalkingBeast said:
About your question on BF. Im not sure what its at, I havent tested it since I was 18. At that time it ranged between 5.1 and 7% according to caliper tests. Heres some pictures of where Im at, should be able to get an idea from that. :

4906203November2003_051-med.JPG

4906203November2003_032-med.JPG

4906218Sept2003_100-med.JPG

4906203November2003_031-med.JPG

490622003_5_14_beast_021.jpg

Lean-ness is one of my lowest priorities at the moment. It is no problem for me to drop weight, given my metabolism and the fact that I can go long periods without eating, so carb depletion is no big deal. I started as skinny as possible. My main goal is still to bulk and increase strength.

No offense bro and I'm sure you could care less, but the only pic we can really make pout is sept. 03 and the last one.........you werent near 5-7%....judging by the photo, you were prob around 14-17%.....but who cares.

Too many people either are getting false reads with calipers, or arent sure how to properly use them.......very few understand what it's like to be 5% or below....I was there and trust me, twitching uncontrollably is no fun......I'll stay content around 8-10%........

It's a given, unless you compete, than when somone posts their % on here, to add at LEAST 3-4%......last month I was fortunate enough to do the hydro. test at the local hospital and it read 8.34%.........I'll take that, for now.

JKurz1 said:
No offense bro and I'm sure you could care less, but the only pic we can really make pout is sept. 03 and the last one.........you werent near 5-7%....judging by the photo, you were prob around 14-17%.....but who cares.

Too many people either are getting false reads with calipers, or arent sure how to properly use them.......very few understand what it's like to be 5% or below....I was there and trust me, twitching uncontrollably is no fun......I'll stay content around 8-10%........

It's a given, unless you compete, than when somone posts their % on here, to add at LEAST 3-4%......last month I was fortunate enough to do the hydro. test at the local hospital and it read 8.34%.........I'll take that, for now.

You seem to have missed the part of my post where I said I was 18 at 5-7% bodyfat. I was 22-23 in those pics and as I said leaness is not my priority. I still keep fairly lean however. Im more concerned with strength and size at the moment.

4-11-04 Sunday (Estimated 114 grams protein)

Took off. I ate: Two large homemade cheeseburgers for my first meal, 3 1/2 shishkabobs, some sausage for my second meal. (some cookies, candy and two beers)

See, now I would have thought that day was more than 114g of protein......beer, eh boss? Little easter cheer?

JKurz1 said:
See, now I would have thought that day was more than 114g of protein......beer, eh boss? Little easter cheer?

ThanX brother!! It felt like alot more. I was full for the rest of the day. Yea, this day was free in terms of food. That was a good thing. The cheeseburgers were much thicker then the store brought patties it seemed. The shishkabobs contained steak, shrimp and chicken. No sure how much protein per stick. I estimated it at about 10 per stick. I could easily be more. My estimates are usually pretty conservative to keep from over estimating.I figure all that really matters is getting in the food, counting the grams is secondary. I try to be as accurate as possible though. Hows training and diet going? You gonna answer my post up a few spaces? :FRlol: :FRlol: ThanX again!

4-12-04 Monday (224 grams protein total) ("Extreme Ripped Force")

Trained upper chest and shoulders. I ate: (candy) (64oz milk total) (3 slices of french toast w/ two bacon strips) (granola bar) "Extreme RTD" protein shake for my first meal, 13.5 oz of tuna w/ mayonaise for my second and third meals.

4-13-04 Tuesday (Estimated 175 grams of protein)

Took off. I ate: 8 fried chicken legs, 10 corn fritters for my first meal, ("Muscle Sandwhich" protein bar) Chicken with bean sprouts and rice for my second meal.

I estimated the chicken legs at 14 grams of protein each. Saw that on KFC's website, though this wasnt KFC it was Bud's Fried Chicken.So that was 132 grams of protein for the first meal, including an estimated 2 grams of protein per corn fritter. The "Muscle Sandwhich" bar only has 13 grams of protein but high in calories so doesnt count as a meal. The chicken, rice and bean sprouts was impossible to estimate, but I ate a decent amount, so I gave it 30 grams. I fell asleep before I could get in the rest.

isnt it true that a persons body cannot digest more than 'x' amount of protein at any given time?? Seems to me that u might be wasting a lot of effort since u ate 100+ g in one meal.

Top Bottom