Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Beast's Diet Journal: Time To Fuckin' Eat!! (Going against all the rules)

Fat_eater said:
What I'm saying is just : eat a meal wait 2-3 hours wait, eat a meal etc. I meant rather something like keep eating peanuts or whatever all day long.
But in your situation any way to put more calories is good but simply watch your bowel and cut back a little on food when it goes bad again.

ThanX brother!! Ill be sure to keep my head up my ass so I can see whats going on!
:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: I do try to wait a while between meals however. Thats why I have so few actual meals in a day. Thet are just large, when Im eating well atleast. ThanX again!

4-8-04 Thursday (3 caps "Np2") (149 grams protein)

Legs. I ate: Italian buffet (4 plates) for my first meal, (2 tablespoons peanut butter)
(41oz milk) Chicken strips with fries for my second meal

Bad eating day. Estimated protein from buffet. Couldve been alot more protein then estimated.

4-9-04 Friday (1 cap "NP2") ("Extreme Ripped Force") (249 grams of protein)

Chest. I ate: (94 oz milk total) (2 tablespoons peanuit butter) (granola bar) "Extreme RTD" protein shake for my first meal, Two cans of tuna with mayonaise for my second meal, (3 tablespoons peanut butter)

Bro, it doesn't matter whether your bulking or cutting for size or definition.... you need to rethink your diet strategy.... for someone who says their hardcore in the gym, your diet is softcore.

First off, why the all the milk and granola bars and hotdogs etc? This is junk food. Its as simple as chicken, steak, tunea, eggs, fish, whey supplements, yams, red potatoes, oatmeal, brown rice, almonds, olive oil, and lots of water. A hardcore diet is constructed from those materials. Then you adjust the AMOUNT you eat to suit your personal goals. Without those staples your diet is far from hardcore, or good.

This is not a flame, just simply letting you know for your benefit that you need some more research into using the right foods for "fuel".

Why the hell dont ppl read the ENTIRE THREAD before posting???? Keep at it Beast. How are ur lifts going? Are u seeing strength increase, also, do u get ur bf tested often? It would be cool to see how ur bf has changed, if it has at all.

High Jacked 2 said:
Bro, it doesn't matter whether your bulking or cutting for size or definition.... you need to rethink your diet strategy.... for someone who says their hardcore in the gym, your diet is softcore.

First off, why the all the milk and granola bars and hotdogs etc? This is junk food. Its as simple as chicken, steak, tunea, eggs, fish, whey supplements, yams, red potatoes, oatmeal, brown rice, almonds, olive oil, and lots of water. A hardcore diet is constructed from those materials. Then you adjust the AMOUNT you eat to suit your personal goals. Without those staples your diet is far from hardcore, or good.

This is not a flame, just simply letting you know for your benefit that you need some more research into using the right foods for "fuel".

ThanX brother!! It seems youve just scanned over this thread quickly however, without reading much into it. I only ate hot dogs once since I started this thread. Also I have a digestive condition (IBS) which makes it much more difficult then usual to consume large amounts of the foods you mentioned. Basically, I just try to get through the day with enough food for growth, or at the very least, maintenance. My financial situation also poses problems at times. You say I need to research nutrition, as if I havent already. The thing is, I have to alter my diet to keep from getting sick. The foods I eat have got me to where I am so far, so I dont see a good reason to change the actual foods. I really feel I must get in more calories now. Thats when I made my best gains. My old bulking diet as ive mentioned. Im at 191lbs which is my heaviest in a while, so eating seems to be going fairly well, but as Ive admitted I still have alot more work to do, with increasing calories.ThanX again!

Specialbear said:
Why the hell dont ppl read the ENTIRE THREAD before posting???? Keep at it Beast. How are ur lifts going? Are u seeing strength increase, also, do u get ur bf tested often? It would be cool to see how ur bf has changed, if it has at all.

ThanX brother!! My lifts are going pretty well. Im finally getting back into benching again. Ive thrown in a little 5x5 for bench, along with an extra dose of volume and its working well. I may be back to where I was in 2 months if all goes well. My deadlift strength is right around where it was, I dont lose that right away. Chest strength goes real fast for me. I worked my way up from 250 5X5 to 270 5X5 so far and it was easy. I was getting 275x15 before the injury, 3 months ago however and 315x7. I think once I hit 315 for a 5X5 my strength will have exceeded where it was. Not sure exactly how that works however. But Im coming back slowly. ThanX again!

About your question on BF. Im not sure what its at, I havent tested it since I was 18. At that time it ranged between 5.1 and 7% according to caliper tests. Heres some pictures of where Im at, should be able to get an idea from that. :

4906203November2003_051-med.JPG

4906203November2003_032-med.JPG

4906218Sept2003_100-med.JPG

4906203November2003_031-med.JPG

490622003_5_14_beast_021.jpg

Lean-ness is one of my lowest priorities at the moment. It is no problem for me to drop weight, given my metabolism and the fact that I can go long periods without eating, so carb depletion is no big deal. I started as skinny as possible. My main goal is still to bulk and increase strength.

High Jacked 2 said:

I beleive this to be good advice................i mean unless it monetary concerns.......if you grow well off junk food then just imagine how good it could be off quality food....

One of the simplest things you can do is buy some meat and then split it up between each meal.....just buy a few pounds at a time and eat a half pound per meal.........try it !

ChewYxRage said:
I beleive this to be good advice................i mean unless it monetary concerns.......if you grow well off junk food then just imagine how good it could be off quality food....

One of the simplest things you can do is buy some meat and then split it up between each meal.....just buy a few pounds at a time and eat a half pound per meal.........try it !

ThanX brother!! Ive tried all "quality" foods however and actually lost weight. Eating lots of chicken and whey shakes, exceeding and maintaining 300 grams of protein a day, but my carbs and calories were still way too low. My carbs and calories are still too low, Ill have to work my way back up to getting in more food. Maybe go back on weight gainer again. ThanX again!

Top Bottom