Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Beast's Diet Journal: Time To Fuckin' Eat!! (Going against all the rules)

Hey, this is no joke...my baby neice (6 months) eats more than you did............well, prob. not the footlong, but she def. drinks the same amount of milk..........what's up with all the sleeping.......tell dorian you are overtrained and fatigued.......

Beast do you know that the need for constant eating is one of the symptoms of IBS?
I think you mentioned that you have IBS. IMO you need give your digestion system some rest and leave out at least 3 hours between eating any food. Your lifts are impressive BTW.

Fat_eater said:
Beast do you know that the need for constant eating is one of the symptoms of IBS?
I think you mentioned that you have IBS. IMO you need give your digestion system some rest and leave out at least 3 hours between eating any food. Your lifts are impressive BTW.

What are you talking about???????????? He's not eating enough, let alone every 3 hours.......Do you still follow the food pyramid as well? ;)

JKurz1 said:
What are you talking about???????????? He's not eating enough, let alone every 3 hours.......Do you still follow the food pyramid as well? ;)
I finished with the pyramid like 10 years ago. I know he's not eating enough but IMO opinion he should organize his meals into meals not just drinking milk half of the day. According to some books it's typical eating pattern for many IBS sufferers.

Fat_eater said:
I finished with the pyramid like 10 years ago. I know he's not eating enough but IMO opinion he should organize his meals into meals not just drinking milk half of the day. According to some books it's typical eating pattern for many IBS sufferers.

OK...ecuse my ignorance please, but what are the symptoms of IBS sufferes?

WB - is well aware of HOW he should be eating........times are tight for him now and he's doing everything he can to stay afloat.........good suggestion though..........

Some authors say that when you have bowel problems like IBS some people try to keep eating because it seems to help them to be regular and suffer less discomfort since it forces the bowel to keep moving. But after a while it may overload the digestive system and cause more problems. It may be not a case here.
The typical symptoms of IBS are: abdominal pain, excessive wind, bloating, constipation, diarrhea, mucus in stool, etc etc. without any more serious problems. It's basically a disorder of the muscular walls of the bowel so your bowel moves not the way it should (too quick, too slow, etc).

JKurz1 said:
Hey, this is no joke...my baby neice (6 months) eats more than you did............well, prob. not the footlong, but she def. drinks the same amount of milk..........what's up with all the sleeping.......tell dorian you are overtrained and fatigued.......

I was mentally fucked up long before I started training. Im working on increasing the eating. My bodyweight has been at a high of 191, so its working decently so far.

Fat_eater said:

ThanX brother!! Didnt really know about that part. I havent done much research on it at all. Especially cuz I think theres alot more going on. Bad nerves. Ill often wait 3 or more hours between meals. I dont eat many meals per day. ThanX for the advice and compliment brother!!

ThanX for all the suggestions! I see you have alot of knowledge on the disorder. Appreciate the feedback! So you are saying I should eat less food per sitting, and more frequently? The milk doesnt take me too long to consume. A few hours at most. ThanX again brother!

What I'm saying is just : eat a meal wait 2-3 hours wait, eat a meal etc. I meant rather something like keep eating peanuts or whatever all day long.
But in your situation any way to put more calories is good but simply watch your bowel and cut back a little on food when it goes bad again.

Top Bottom