Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Beast's Diet Journal: Time To Fuckin' Eat!! (Going against all the rules)

WalkingBeast said:
Hey brother!! I think the protein is sufficient. The minimum Im shooting for is 220 grams per day. I really think its the calories and carbs thats holding me back. I could be wrong, but Ive always noticed that Ive grown best on 220-270 grams of protein a day and calories from 4000-6000 along with 500-800 carbs per day. My old bulking diet. And alot of it not from clean sources. This is when I made my best gains. The expense holds me back for now. I noticed that even when I ate over 300 grams of protein a day, with low calories and carbs I actually lost muscle. My carbs, especially, are no where near where they were. The calories have been low also. Have to work on that. ThanX again!

I was curious, because I pull in around 4300 kcals a day, and try and get around 300 - 400 grams of protein at a bodyweight of 218sish. I notice when my protein intake goes down, that my growth stops. My diet is about 50/30/20 p/f/c. Eating big sure helps! Keep up the good work. I'll keep checking in.

strongsmartsexy said:
I was curious, because I pull in around 4300 kcals a day, and try and get around 300 - 400 grams of protein at a bodyweight of 218sish. I notice when my protein intake goes down, that my growth stops. My diet is about 50/30/20 p/f/c. Eating big sure helps! Keep up the good work. I'll keep checking in.

ThanX brother!! Im sure Ill increase protein eventually also. My first goal is to increase calories and carbs. ThanX again!!

4-6-04 Tuesday (121 grams protein)

Took off. I ate: (87oz chocolate milk) Ham sandwhich for first meal. (cheez-its)

Day was really short. Slept for 13 hours, then had to get back to sleep soon after to get on a decent schedule for some upcoming events.

WalkingBeast said:
4-6-04 Tuesday (121 grams protein)

Took off. I ate: (87oz chocolate milk) Ham sandwhich for first meal. (cheez-its)

Day was really short. Slept for 13 hours, then had to get back to sleep soon after to get on a decent schedule for some upcoming events.

Well this aint gonna cut it. Keep tryin :)

4-6-04 Tuesday (3 caps "NP2") ("Extreme Ripped Force") (199 grams protein)

Trained back. I ate: Ham sandwhich for my first meal, "Extreme RTD" protein shake for my second meal, (5 sushi rolls) (2 granola bars) (1 bagel) (41oz chocolate milk total)Two ham sandwhiches for my third meal. (banana)

Had to estimate the ham sandwhiches and sushi rolls. May have been more protein. I think Im going to switch to regular milk instead of chocolate, dont think the sugar is beneficial. Ill try it for a while

4-7-04 Wednesday (3 caps "NP2") (172 grams of protein)

Trained arms. I ate: (banana) Footlong chicken breast sub for my first meal, (41oz milk) (23oz chocolate milk) "Extreme RTD" protein shake for my second meal, (banana)

JKurz1 said:
??? what else???????

:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: ThanX for staying on my ass! The 24 hours is practically up now, so Im starting fresh. I did a good deal of sleeping also. Ill be eating more today! ThanX again brother!!

Top Bottom