Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Beast's Diet Journal: Time To Fuckin' Eat!! (Going against all the rules)

John WB said:
How do you drink the 64 oz of chocalate milk? Straight-up or in a couple sittings?

Hey brother! Welcome to the boards! I drink it over a few hours time usually.
Ill start off drinking out of a 40oz contrainer, then when I finish I pour the rest in. If I wait too long it starts to get warm though and rotten, Ill usually finish it off anyway.

4-3-04 Saturday (251 grams of protein total)

Took off. I ate: (roll) Hamburger and ham sandwhich for my first meal, Ham sandwhich for my second meal, (2 rolls) (64oz chocolate milk total) Can of tuna with mayonaise for my third meal, Can of tuna with mayonaise for my fourth meal.

Also drank 64oz of gatorade, but never list drinks unless they contain protein.It was an extra 450 calories though. Do you guys count all daily calories, even from drinks, as your total calories for the day? I never count these sugar types of calories. Just wondered if it counted,I cant picture it burning up that fast.

If cutting then I take in account all calories.

while bulking I don't count those (sugar cals) towards my goal of cals for the day, I try to make it quality cals

beast, have you thought about hamburger helper? Just brown some lean ground beef mix in the pasta and sauce and you have a good bulking meal that can be made in mass quantities.

ChewYxRage said:
If cutting then I take in account all calories.

while bulking I don't count those (sugar cals) towards my goal of cals for the day, I try to make it quality cals

ThanX brother!! Makes sense

PancakeFiend said:
beast, have you thought about hamburger helper? Just brown some lean ground beef mix in the pasta and sauce and you have a good bulking meal that can be made in mass quantities.

ThanX brother!! Ive thought about that, since Ive heard it suggested here. Not too good with any type of recipes however. ThanX again!!

4-4-04 Sunday (2 caps "Np2") (1 "Extreme Ripped Force") (231 grams protein)

Trained chest. I ate: "Extreme RTD" protein shake for my first meal, "Trio-plex" protein bar for my second meal, 5 thin sliced chicken breasts for my third meal, "Trio-plex" protein bar for my fourth meal,(41oz chocolate milk total) (cake,candy,chips in small quantity)

Weighed in at 191lbs which was the heaviest Ive been in a while. Ate cleaner then usual today.

WalkingBeast said:
4-4-04 Sunday (2 caps "Np2") (1 "Extreme Ripped Force") (231 grams protein)

Trained chest. I ate: "Extreme RTD" protein shake for my first meal, "Trio-plex" protein bar for my second meal, 5 thin sliced chicken breasts for my third meal, "Trio-plex" protein bar for my fourth meal,(41oz chocolate milk total) (cake,candy,chips in small quantity)

Weighed in at 191lbs which was the heaviest Ive been in a while. Ate cleaner then usual today.

Are you finding that you're getting enough protein? As I've watched this, it seems that you're just barely getting over 1 gram of protein per lb of bodyweight. Is that by intention?

strongsmartsexy said:
Are you finding that you're getting enough protein? As I've watched this, it seems that you're just barely getting over 1 gram of protein per lb of bodyweight. Is that by intention?

Hey brother!! I think the protein is sufficient. The minimum Im shooting for is 220 grams per day. I really think its the calories and carbs thats holding me back. I could be wrong, but Ive always noticed that Ive grown best on 220-270 grams of protein a day and calories from 4000-6000 along with 500-800 carbs per day. My old bulking diet. And alot of it not from clean sources. This is when I made my best gains. The expense holds me back for now. I noticed that even when I ate over 300 grams of protein a day, with low calories and carbs I actually lost muscle. My carbs, especially, are no where near where they were. The calories have been low also. Have to work on that. ThanX again!

Top Bottom