Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Beast's Diet Journal: Time To Fuckin' Eat!! (Going against all the rules)

lol..........how do you measure a buffet.......

you lucky bastard............. sorry i gotta say this too...you ass!

I wish i could eat the same way..............so jealous :)

hardgainer....oh wait you don't believe in that do ya? okay....I'll settle with lucky bastard :D

JKurz1 said:
is the mass you are gaining fairly lean?

I always stay around the BF% you see me at in those pics, on the first page. When I do gain its lean, but its been a while. Still at a plateau. A quarter of an inch on the arms is better then nothing, but the rest of the body has been stagnant for a while as well. Think I need alot more calories and to stay consistant.

ChewYxRage said:
lol..........how do you measure a buffet.......

you lucky bastard............. sorry i gotta say this too...you ass!

I wish i could eat the same way..............so jealous :)

hardgainer....oh wait you don't believe in that do ya? okay....I'll settle with lucky bastard :D

:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: I dont really measure buffets. I just estimate them. Ill usually estimate a buffet at 50 grams of protein, but it could be alot more. Dont want to over estimate. haha If there was such a thing as a "hardgainer" then that would fit my profile. But Im not one to let an excuse limit my progress. Aslong as my limbs are attached Ill find a way.

Hey-

when you hit up those buffet's they also have those dudes slice in up the meat for ya.........just tear off that dudes head and get like 5 servings :D

I love buffets because I can get like 2 lbs of meat for 5 dolla........make it your goal to rip them for as much meat as you can handle :)

ChewYxRage said:
Hey-

when you hit up those buffet's they also have those dudes slice in up the meat for ya.........just tear off that dudes head and get like 5 servings :D

I love buffets because I can get like 2 lbs of meat for 5 dolla........make it your goal to rip them for as much meat as you can handle :)

ThanX brother!! Its almost all cheese and bread, pasta at this buffet. Its an italian buffet. Greasy shit. Very little meat.

ChewYxRage said:
Old country buffet.....

Ryan's steak house.....

any near you? just a couple suggestions.

ThanX brother!! Havent heard of those. There is a Golden Corral and some other buffets that serve meat, but havent gotten a chance to get over there. ThanX again!!

4-2-04 Friday (181 grams protein) (2 caps "NP2")

Trained legs. I ate: (granola bar) Footlong chicken breast sub and 6 inch chicken breast sub for my first meal, (64 oz chocolate milk total) 6 inch chicken breast sub for my second meal.

Top Bottom