Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Beast's Diet Journal: Time To Fuckin' Eat!! (Going against all the rules)

lmc said:
What is really amazing is not how bad you eat, but your combination of foods. In the long run it is probably cheaper and easier to eat real meals with meat that can be rationed out. But interesting for now, to say the least.

Just eating scraps at this time of the month! ThanX for the feedback!!

WalkingBeast said:
Just eating scraps at this time of the month!
I realized.
I actually agree with this as a way to gain weight. I have tried to gain clean and it is a much slower process and often not at all. (most actors gain weight for roles by eating worse than this).

Here is a breakdown of one of your average days (i skipped the cookies) and where I think you can increase calories and protein.
Meal 1
"6 white castle burgers!?!?"
840 Calories
42 grams of Fat
66 grams of Carbohydrates
36 grams of Protein.
Did you know nutritional info for White Castle varies by state and city. Curious?
Don't drink the milk here. Use it as another meal, since you want to count it as such. Instead you need to add another source of protein here to increase the calories. Should shoot for more protein at this meal. Adding additional burgers would only get out of control with the carbs and fat (and they ain't buildin muscle). Oh yeah make your own burgers also. Much cheaper and more protein.

Meals 2 & 3
64 oz of Lactaid milk (assuming you are drinking 2%).
1040 Calories
40 grams of Fat
96 grams of Carbohydrates
64 grams of Protein
I would actually drink this in two sittings separate from your first meal. This way it would be possible to eat it with something else. Peanut Butter and Jelly sounds good (many more calories) or something similar. That way you would increase protein and calories at each meal. Also it is only 32 grams of protein per meal. Try and double that. The calories will come with it.

Meals 3 & 4
Two cans of Tuna (did not count mayo)
140 Calories
5 grams of Fat
75 grams of Protein
0 grams of Carbohydrates
Based on the earlier meals carbs are not an issue. Eat some here, with each meal. Vegetables would not kill you either. All in all these are the low calorie meals you are eating. You must increase them significantly if you are gonna increase your overall calories.

Meal 5
Extreme RTD Shake
250 Calories
1.5 grams of Fat
8 grams of Carbs
50 grams of Protein
Same here protein is high, but needs something else with it to be meaningful. This is the place to add yogurt and some other simple carbs. Not enough calories in this meal if you are only eating 4 meals.

Total Protein
2130 Calories
89.5 grams of Fat
225 grams of Protein
170 grams of Carbohydrates

Honestly that does not break down too bad which is why I did not suggest huge changes. But if you are eating only 3 or 4 meals then you need to be taking in considerably more calories and protein at each meal.

My total is different than yours because 9 cookies does not count for anything.

I dunno why I just did this or if it is meaningful. Oh well.

lmc said:
I realized.
I actually agree with this as a way to gain weight. I have tried to gain clean and it is a much slower process and often not at all. (most actors gain weight for roles by eating worse than this).

Here is a breakdown of one of your average days (i skipped the cookies) and where I think you can increase calories and protein.
Meal 1
840 Calories
42 grams of Fat
36 grams of Protein.
Did you know nutritional info for White Castle varies by state and city. Curious?
Don't drink the milk here. Use it as another meal, since you want to count it as such. Instead you need to add another source of protein here to increase the calories. Should shoot for more protein at this meal. Adding additional burgers would only get out of control with the carbs and fat (and they ain't buildin muscle). Oh yeah make your own burgers also. Much cheaper and more protein.

Meals 2 & 3
1040 Calories
40 grams of Fat
64 grams of Protein
I would actually drink this in two sittings separate from your first meal. This way it would be possible to eat it with something else. Peanut Butter and Jelly sounds good (many more calories) or something similar. That way you would increase protein and calories at each meal. Also it is only 32 grams of protein per meal. Try and double that. The calories will come with it.

Meals 3 & 4
140 Calories
5 grams of Fat
75 grams of Protein
0 grams of Carbohydrates
Based on the earlier meals carbs are not an issue. Eat some here, with each meal. Vegetables would not kill you either. All in all these are the low calorie meals you are eating. You must increase them significantly if you are gonna increase your overall calories.

Meal 5
Extreme RTD Shake
250 Calories
1.5 grams of Fat
8 grams of Carbs
50 grams of Protein
Same here protein is high, but needs something else with it to be meaningful. This is the place to add yogurt and some other simple carbs. Not enough calories in this meal if you are only eating 4 meals.

Total Protein
2130 Calories
89.5 grams of Fat
225 grams of Protein

Honestly that does not break down too bad which is why I did not suggest huge changes. But if you are eating only 3 or 4 meals then you need to be taking in considerably more calories and protein at each meal.

Is this a joke post??

lmc said:
I realized.

Meal 1
840 Calories
42 grams of Fat
36 grams of Protein.

Meals 2 & 3
1040 Calories
40 grams of Fat
64 grams of Protein

Meals 3 & 4
140 Calories
5 grams of Fat
75 grams of Protein
0 grams of Carbohydrates

Meal 5
Extreme RTD Shake
250 Calories
1.5 grams of Fat
8 grams of Carbs
50 grams of Protein

Total Protein
2130 Calories
89.5 grams of Fat
225 grams of Protein

ThanX for the extensive reply brother!! The milk is ontop of everything else really. I just drink it throughout the night. So it doesnt interfere with any meals. Strange...My box said 45 grams for the white castle burgers. Yea homemade burgers are better, no doubt. Cheaper as well. PB and jelly excellent suggestion, I may just add that in. I agree with increasing the calories in the tuna meals. Definately need to add something. Its more like I have a bin of tuna (2 cans), I work on it a little at a time. So its not always 2 regimented sit down type meals. Sometimes it just accumulates over the day and is hard to list into seperate meals. You really researched all the content I can see. Great post! Thats the kind of feedback I was looking for. The protein shake is very low on calories I agee. I usually just drink this in my car on my way home from the gym. I would do well to add alot more calories to my day. ThanX again!!

I should add, my old diet was much better for bulking. I lost 35lbs at one point and was down to 150lbs from working graveshift security and not eating. I was pissed. So I ate up to 6,000 calories a day, 600-800 carbs and protein often in the 300's. One day it hit 450. This was in a 24 hour period however and wasnt from the cleanest sources! I cant afford that type of diet now. Things may change shortly however.

3-30-04 Tuesday (86 grams of protein) (2 caps "NP2") (Ephedra-Free "Speed Stack")

Trained back. I ate: (granola bar) "Extreme RTD" protein shake for my first meal, 4 beef and bean burritos for my second meal

Today was a very short day. I woke up at 6pm, lifted from 7-11pm and am just now getting to sleep at around 4:30am. I have an unexpected early appointment tommorrow. Ill edit in the rest, but itll probabally be around 90 grams of protein. Ill start fresh tommorrow.

Last edited:
avenirup said:
Is this a joke post??
Not at all. If he was going to eat strict according to some of the plans out there he would have said so. Since we are being realistic, these are honest suggestions. Posting something on here that he is neither going to follow, nor benefit from is useless. I made cheap, calorie/protein rich suggestions. On the same accord, what does it matter to you?

As far as breaking it down. I looked up the burgers because I was curious and know that White Castle is shady (certain states must have regulation requiring the burger to be a certain percent beef, which why there is different protein content). As far as tuna, milk, and protein shakes go, I eat them everyday.

Anyway. Eat more.
Sorry to waste space.

Top Bottom