Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Beast's Diet Journal: Time To Fuckin' Eat!! (Going against all the rules)

uh oh...another attack on ave...lol.......no more thread hijacks...........keep at it bro - you know what works for you, don't let anyone else steer you wrong.......

lmc said:
Not at all. If he was going to eat strict according to some of the plans out there he would have said so. Since we are being realistic, these are honest suggestions. Posting something on here that he is neither going to follow, nor benefit from is useless. I made cheap, calorie/protein rich suggestions. On the same accord, what does it matter to you?

As far as breaking it down. I looked up the burgers because I was curious and know that White Castle is shady (certain states must have regulation requiring the burger to be a certain percent beef, which why there is different protein content). As far as tuna, milk, and protein shakes go, I eat them everyday.

Anyway. Eat more.
Sorry to waste space.

I appreciate the feedback! I knew this would be contriversial, but this is what I do. Its good to see some can appreciate it. Its always worked well for me. The best would be if I could go on my original bulking diet again, as I described. I gained my 35lbs back on the diet, within a few months Id say. That takes money though, hope to have some extra money coming in soon.

JKurz1 said:
uh oh...another attack on ave...lol.......no more thread hijacks...........keep at it bro - you know what works for you, don't let anyone else steer you wrong.......

ThanX brother!! Everyone whos responded to my diet journal has helped me so much. Ive been more consistent with my diet then I have been in months. I was averaging 140 g's protein if I was lucky, the last few months. Not good at all. Also the extra feedback on adding calories is great. I just downed 5 PB and jelly sandwhiches. It gives me some motivation for sure. I plan to keep it up for a while.I still have alot of work to do adding calories, eating like my old bulking diet. 6000 calories, 600-800 carbs, protein in the 300's, no regard for fat. I would eat a roll of 8 pillsbury cinnamon biscuits with my chicken breasts or whole chicken, or whatever the main protein source was.It was a bitch, but I miss that dedication, and the extra money! ThanX everyone!!

3-31-04 Wednesday (164 grams of protein)

Took off. I ate:"Extreme RTD" protein shake for my first meal, 5 peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches for my second meal, (64oz chocolate milk total)

Today was split up awkwardly by alot of sleeping. I basically stated up for over 24 hours with only 2 hours sleep, since I had an unexpected appointment that conflicted with my schedule. So around 4-5pm I slept and woke at 9pm, then when back to sleep at 10pm til maybe 1am. Also I am extremely sore from yesterdays workout, so the rest is probabally useful.

Dude...I noticed some supermarket deli's now have that 'imitation' crab salad alogn with the maccaroni and potato salads.....quite a bit of mayo though...Thought about making my own...I think that imitation crab meat (pollosk?) is rather inexpensive, especailly at Sam's/Price Club/Etc....also good with cocktail sauce.

Is there a Trader Joe's market around you? They (or someone else) should have raw almonds which are great to fill your pockets with and snack throughout the day...keeps the metab going and packs some healthy fats and protein.

I'll try and think up some more....

callthedoctor said:
Dude...I noticed some supermarket deli's now have that 'imitation' crab salad alogn with the maccaroni and potato salads.....quite a bit of mayo though...Thought about making my own...I think that imitation crab meat (pollosk?) is rather inexpensive, especailly at Sam's/Price Club/Etc....also good with cocktail sauce.

Is there a Trader Joe's market around you? They (or someone else) should have raw almonds which are great to fill your pockets with and snack throughout the day...keeps the metab going and packs some healthy fats and protein.

I'll try and think up some more....

Nice!! ThanX brother!! Im a member at Sam's and need to pick up my next protein source soon, in bulk. Im all out of tuna. I might just pick up some of that. Will have to see how much protein I can get out of it. The almonds are a good idea maybe Ill pick up some of those also. Either that or more natural peanut butter. ThanX again brother!!

WalkingBeast said:
Nice!! ThanX brother!! Im a member at Sam's and need to pick up my next protein source soon, in bulk. Im all out of tuna. I might just pick up some of that. Will have to see how much protein I can get out of it. The almonds are a good idea maybe Ill pick up some of those also. Either that or more natural peanut butter. ThanX again brother!!

You should definately check out almonds and walnuts, as well as peanuts.

Nuts are so convenient to eat....easy to add 300 calories with just a handful.

I know at Sam's they have HUGE containers of nuts....

ChewYxRage said:
You should definately check out almonds and walnuts, as well as peanuts.

Nuts are so convenient to eat....easy to add 300 calories with just a handful.

I know at Sam's they have HUGE containers of nuts....

ThanX brother!! That sounds like a real good idea. Maybe Ill pick up a large container when I go. ThanX again!!

4-1-04 Thursday (2 caps "NP2") (174 grams of protein total)

Trained arms. I ate: "Trio-plex" food bar for my first meal, Italian buffet until full for my second meal, "Trio-plex" food bar for my third meal. (64oz chocolate milk total) (sushi roll)

Estimated the buffet. Way off the mark of 220.

Top Bottom