Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sprinting diet/excersize plan help please!

tempest2003

Okay well, im a senior in highschool, i weigh 170lbs, running compleetly all sprints. I run the 100 in 11.6 seconds, and we have a decent 4x1 team, and also I run the 200. I have been lifting since freshman year, but didnt get serrious untill this year. Im taking creatine, protein and glutamine. I have a fairly high blood pressure at 170/78. I have been taking 2 hydroxycut caps pre track meet as well as a 30g protein bar 45mins after the hydroxycut and have had the bar downed about an hour and a half before the 100m dash starts. My time hasnt been getting a lot better, but I think I may have a little extra weight I can loose. I think my 200 time is suffering a lot because of my high blood pressure because im so tired by the end im not able to keep a dead sprint the full way. So heres what I want to do and where I need some help from you guys. I need a plan for a good healthy filling meal 3 times a day that will be compatible with school if possible, I always take a lunch to school, school lunch sux. Pleas if your making suggestions make suggestions for a meal layout that doesnt contain much salt, or sodium. I still need to build muscle but maybe cut some weight while im at it, so less fat in the meals would be nice too. Im lifting mon, tues, thurs, friday, and have track practice monday through friday with a meet usualy on thursday. If you also have sprinter workouts you would suggest I would love to hear them. Thanks for your time, I know this may not exactly fit in this category, but I never get replys in any other fourms. Thanks again in advance!

If you have high blood pressure you shouldn't be taking hydroxycut. That will just increase the problem.
You basically said it yourself, low sodium. If you do that, stop taking hydroxycut, and keep working out it will lower itself. If it doesn't then it may be hereditary and you may need meds for it.

What do your current workouts look like? Weights and sprinting?
Are you doing any plyometrics?

In all reality if you're in-season you should be focusing more on form and many repitions of your event(s). Weights should only be done lightly to keep muscle mass, prevent injury, and help flexibility. Also, stretch, stretch, stretch. Flexibility is a hugggggge part of speed and conditioning.

Cheers

Top Bottom