Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

King Kong Opening Weekend Gross

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
Keep in mind that Kong opens on a WEDNESDAY. So that is a 5 day weekend by industry standards.

It faces some dollar stealers in the form of Narina and Geisha.

So, pick what the opening weekend gross will be.

I love the concept of this bet, but in my very humble opinion you could have done better with the odds.

swole said:
I love the concept of this bet, but in my very humble opinion you could have done better with the odds.

Well I don't make bets here a lot. This is my third one, so I am not sure how to do the odds or judge them. Which is why I assigned the same value to al the same ones. If you tell me more, I can (maybe) edit it.

I just got an Angus burger combo from BK today and my pop had the Kong shit all over it. Gotta love those Angus burgers. 80M slot.

AAP said:
Well I don't make bets here a lot. This is my third one, so I am not sure how to do the odds or judge them. Which is why I assigned the same value to al the same ones. If you tell me more, I can (maybe) edit it.

There might actually be odds for this event listed somewhere. In your mind, you placed equal value on all of the betting options, which is why they are all set at 5:1. Now, that's A LOT of juice for the bookie, considering there are 12 available betting options. I'm thinking a 10:1 for each value would have been good, unless you think the two lowest and highest amounts have a less chance of being the winner. If this was so, you could have put something like 9:1 odds on the middle 8 betting fields with 10:1 on the top and lowest 2.

You would have attracted more attention with those odds, and might have made more in the process as well.

swole said:
There might actually be odds for this event listed somewhere. In your mind, you placed equal value on all of the betting options, which is why they are all set at 5:1. Now, that's A LOT of juice for the bookie, considering there are 12 available betting options. I'm thinking a 10:1 for each value would have been good, unless you think the two lowest and highest amounts have a less chance of being the winner. If this was so, you could have put something like 9:1 odds on the middle 8 betting fields with 10:1 on the top and lowest 2.

You would have attracted more attention with those odds, and might have made more in the process as well.

It's big assed limit though, even 10k will net a real nice profit if you win.

AAP said:
Ok, I changed it to 9 : 1

Nice.

50,000 on over 130 million.

Top Bottom