Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm at the Seahawks game!!!!!!!!!!

DBBT said:
got friends in seattle

Nice man, if I was in Seattle right now Id buy you a few brews but Im down three hours in Portland.

You live in Detroit?

DBBT said:
i live 15 miles south of seattle

lol, Tacoma? Im a Detroiter moving from Michigan. I lived up north of Seattle near Northgate mall.
Lived downtown, worked at Prov downtown, NW hospital, out in the swedish parts etc...

I really dislike Seattle though with the traffic and the weather, Portland is better in weather and traffic. Summers are awesome

BrothaBill said:
lol, Tacoma? Im a Detroiter moving from Michigan. I lived up north of Seattle near Northgate mall.
Lived downtown, worked at Prov downtown, NW hospital, out in the swedish parts etc...

I really dislike Seattle though with the traffic and the weather, Portland is better in weather and traffic. Summers are awesome
hey NE Tacoma :p --its a nice area for sure, f'ing rained here like 30+ days tho, the yard is mush, thinking about moving :( Possible Boise or Spoketown)

DBBT said:
hey NE Tacoma :p --its a nice area for sure, f'ing rained here like 30+ days tho, the yard is mush, thinking about moving :( Possible Boise or Spoketown)

Boise is better than Spookyville from what I understand I spent 18 months in Sp world and it sucked. I mean Im somewhat conservative by Seattle standards but there I was like WTF?
Boring and boring, been to Boise once though. I cant imagine it being any worse and the economy is horrible in Eastern washington but the prices for houses and living are like tons lower.

Tacoma is alright, I like Portland though in comparison. Ive spent time in Everett and Bellingham too.
I just like the weather down here more

Top Bottom