Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gary payton/ray allen

powerforward

just wondering what you guys thought of the trade. i like the bucks with this one. payton may be a free agent at the end of the year, but they also brought in desmond mason, they have michael redd at the 2, and payton may give them the push that they need to get to the conf. finals.

I've lived in Seattle for the past 6 years, and have had season tickets for the past 3...the whole time I've been the biggest Gary Payton fan, was incredibly sad to see him go. The bucks definately made off with the better of the deal, even considering Payton's free agency, hell Mason comin off the bench only averages 7 points a game less than Allen...not to mention has an incredible work ethic and plays defense (never seen a player take more charges than Mase). The only thing I really see from the Sonics is that Payton is getting old granted he has 3 or 4 good years left in him, and Allen will be around a little longer...but overall Bucks get a lot more

Both teams made out of this deal very well. The Bucks got Gary Payton, who may not be with them next year but is solid even if he's there only a few months..Desmond Mason is a beast so he's an excellent pick-up. On the other hand, the Sonics got Kevin Ollie and more importantly Ray Allen. The Former UConn will get his shine in Seattle!

I agree, I went to the game last night against Philly...a little disapointed, but Allens been doing very well for us, and GP is gonna leave Mil at the end of the year, but I have to admit...Desmond was always my favorite, the guy does it on both ends of the court, and plays 110% everyday, loved him...

Top Bottom