Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycle/pct - please review

forexconsultant

okay ... normal procedure ... 45 yr. old/5'9" 167, about 12% bf... lean mass cycle.
will be eating for gains -- but keeping it clean.

had kicked around doing a 5 week hella cycle ... but after researching -- hella being nothing but a turinabol clone (and only 15% conversion to tbol, at that. mathwise = 75mg of hella converts to 11.25 tbol) ... and for the most part, the risk of sides being equal --- why not just run the real stuff at lower dosage ??? as well ... researching a ton on pct (especially appreciate the input of needtogetaas and nelson montana) i am really fond of the natural approach to pct, rather than clomid/nolva/torem/osta, etc etc routes and all the ADDITIONAL sides related to using those.

i reference needto's outline here on EF of "why and why nots" are scientific -- holisitic - and makes perfect sense to me. i dont have enough posts to put the link in

again - this is first cycle (before anyone gets into the "should be doing test only first run" ... i get it. i have my reason, lol. that said ... all goes well ... all cycles down the road will be oil based.

based off of needto's/montana's lay out for more holistic approach to pct for a 6 week dbol cycle below:

weeks
1-6 Dbol 50-60mg every day spread out
1-6 N2guard 7 caps a day spread out (Must have)
1-6 Aromasin 12.5mg every other day (Highly recommended)
2-6 HCGenerate 3 caps am 2 caps pm (Must have)
2-6 Need2slin a cap 3 times a day 30 mins before meals (optional)
6-10 post cycle and Unleashed 1 cap each 3 times a dayr at the least forged post cycle 2 caps am and pm (must have)
6-10 or 8-12 NTBM-DAA (D aspartic acid) 1 full dose every day(optional)
6-12 forma-stanzol 5 pumps rubbed on your chest 2 times a day morning and night For the first 4 weeks then drop down to 3 and 3 the last 2 weeks (must have)
10-14 Bridge 1 cap 3 times a day ( optional)

here is what i have in mind for a 4 week tbol run: everything is already in hand except PCT, of which will be before i even start (first week or so of april)
weeks
1-4 tbol at 40mg ED spread out
1-4 cycle assist
1-4 HCgenerate 3 caps am 2 caps pm ED
5-8 forma-stanzol 5 pumps rubbed on chest 2 times a day morning and night For the first 3 weeks then drop down to 3 and 3 the last 1 week
5-8 post cycle and Unleashed 1 cap each 3 times a day
5-8 DAA
5-8 Creatine

LOOK GOOD ???

questions: if 75mg hella only converts to a little over 11mg of tbol ... couldnt i run lower dosage of tbol (around 20-30mg) and see greater results? ive read most people running 40-60 or so on average, but i'm just extrapolating the conversions of hella to tbol .... input???

also - i have read most people running tbol see dimishing returns after approx. 23 days ... where continued use doesnt equal continued results. would it be better/safer to run that shorter timeframe if that's the case, or just run the 4 weeks??

thanks in advance.

Just an FYI....Helladrol has anabolic activity on its own besides the conversion to Tbol, so its an unfair comparison.

With that said, I would strongly consider one of the GK Prohormones rather than either of them. Oxandrovar or Primoboldex will give you incredible gains with low side effects.

ok ... fair enough ...if you dont mind, let me pick your brain a little more ---

i am most interested in the bulking side, not the cuttiing -- my understanding is dianabulk and primoboldex are best bets over oxandrovar, dianabulk being the wettest ?? why do you prefer the ones you mentioned over dianabulk??

if general concensus is to run a single compound first time through, and those mentioned are "blends" .... why the strong recommendations over the hella and tbol?

i'll assume the pct lined out is cool??

i appreciate your help, bro !!!

i would assume that pct i have outlined still falls in line with running

Your PCT would be fine for a 6 week run of either of the compounds. Dianabulk is the best for adding mass, but it does contain more harsh compounds. Side effects will be greater and there will be some bloat and water retention on it. I would just go with Primoboldex. The side effects will be lower, and it will give very lean and dry gains. Its actually my favorite of all 3 in the GK PH line

i'll let you guys know when i kick this into gear ... maybe log it so people can see how it works for an old ass like me ...

thanks again my man

One more thing...in regards to on cycle estrogen.

At my age and these compounds...much risk of increased estro/aromatization sides on cycle, or no??

If so...maybe a few pumps of forma e3d or so just to keep in check until pct ??

Thanks

you would be much better off using "liquidex" than forma... it is the new OTC ai at n2bm... it is much stronger and has more benefits than forma does... you want aromasin in pct as it has other qualities including increasing igf levels and you obviously want to look out for rebound in pct... If you want to get the most possible you can out of primobol dex, i have the cycle for you...

1-12 LGD-4033 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 dspark n2bm.com
1-12 n2guard n2bm.com
5-12 HCGenerate n2bm.com
7-12 primobol dex 2 caps a day first 3 weeks then bump to 3 caps a day

PCT 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
aromasin 12..5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

Top Bottom