Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ffactor wins superbowl predictions!!!

Ffactor said:
Actually, I've spent half this morning trying to bite your avatar!

Welllll....Depending on HOW much ya won in the betting pool..I may let ya bite me AND buy me dinner when ya hit MEDINA.....:)

Kinda reminds me of a song...Funky Cool Medina or some shiat like that....

Congrats on the win! Go buy some new jeans now..hehehe Ya know I wuvs ya!

vixenbabe said:

Welllll....Depending on HOW much ya won in the betting pool..I may let ya bite me AND buy me dinner when ya hit MEDINA.....:)

Kinda reminds me of a song...Funky Cool Medina or some shiat like that....

Congrats on the win! Go buy some new jeans now..hehehe Ya know I wuvs ya!

Now you tell me!!! I just got back from Cleveland yesterday. I was there for 3 days at the Holiday Inn Select in Strongsville!! Would have loved to take you out to dinner and bite you.

A couple days ago, a local news channel ran a story about an elephant that has predicted the last five super bowl winners. They would put the teams logos next to each other and give the elephant what looked like a painbrush. Whichever one he brushed would win. He brushed the Bucs logo:D

Delinquent said:
A couple days ago, a local news channel ran a story about an elephant that has predicted the last five super bowl winners. They would put the teams logos next to each other and give the elephant what looked like a painbrush. Whichever one he brushed would win. He brushed the Bucs logo:D

Dude if you don't have a point please don't bore us with your useless commentary!

Top Bottom