Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ffactor wins superbowl predictions!!!

Delinquent said:
A couple days ago, a local news channel ran a story about an elephant that has predicted the last five super bowl winners. They would put the teams logos next to each other and give the elephant what looked like a painbrush. Whichever one he brushed would win. He brushed the Bucs logo:D

Dude if you don't have a point please don't bore us with your useless commentary!

vixenbabe said:

Welllll....Depending on HOW much ya won in the betting pool..I may let ya bite me AND buy me dinner
this statement is one of the leading causes of the existance of such organizations like B.I.T.C.H.E.S.This statement is also held accountable for the vast number of gay males.

Last edited:
vixenbabe said:
It was called a JOKE.....

With that in mind...I like you better when your head is up Bronzed God's ass.:)

Vixi, the next time I am in Cleveland which is going to be March or April I am taking you to the finest restaurant there! No doubt! Unless of course you were joking.

I was joking about allowing you to bite me!

Hey, the next time your in my area...LET ME KNOW! I'll even BUY you dinner!

vixenbabe said:
I was joking about allowing you to bite me!

Uhuh, that's negotiable though right? What exactly do you mean by joking? Does it mean you will let me bite you because it's funny or you will not let me bite you period??

Top Bottom