Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can Someone Help Me With This

Skrilla2

I've decided to Jumprope as my new cardio excercise anyways I do it for 30 minutes before my workout everyday. The problem Is my legs get uncomfortably sore. I stretch everyday and I'm in very good shape. why are my legs getting this sore? The only answer I can come up with is that it might have something to do with the shock of jumping up and down on the concrete. Is this true? will it go away? thanks for reading this and any help would be greatly appreciated!

If you keep jumping rope consistently the sorness will eventually go away. I notice I get sore whenever I perform an exercise that my body isn't necessarily accustomed to. The more routine jumping rope becomes for you, the less sore you will get from it.

hey bro,

are you weight training as well?if so,don't expect this soreness to go away anytime soon.30 min's of jumping rope ain't nothing to sneeze at.the impact you create on your knee joints by jumping up and down on concrete is brutal.you will constantly feel overtrained...try to mix in the jump rope w/ other cardio seesions.perhaps 20 min's of tradmill and 10 min's of jump rope,once or twice/week.if you continue w/ rope,not only will you feel sore at the present time,but will feel the after effects of sore knee joint pain later on in your life as well.jump rope,just like marathon running,is brutal on the legs,so mix up the cardio a bit.my opinion.

Top Bottom