Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Book Recommendation

samo615

There is a lot of great information to read on this site. Sometimes it's nice to hold a great book in your hand or to give as gifts. Does anyone recommended any good books on the topics of weight lifting, training plans, bodybuilding diets?

Never got any replies on this thread. I bought the Arnold Swarzenegger's Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding. Even though I do not possess the genetics to reach the levels of the guys in the book, it is still informative and helpful at my beginner level on muscle movements and diet.

Sam615 Arnold Swarzenegger's Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding great book you"ll never finish it thought it as thick as a cinder block. lol my favorite is The Book Of Muscle by Ian King.. Another is don't laugh and cover it it like a school book or you"ll get funny looks The Complete Book Of Butt And Legs by Kurt, Mike, and Brett Brungardt. Most people over look these areas especially the glute and this book hits all angles!!

Peace, Forged

The Book Of Muscle is in my Wish List for my next order. Good to know you recommend it. I see several books by Brungardt on "The Complete Book Of ......." thanks.

No problem... if you research the Brungardt's you'll see why they have so many books they have more degree's and experience then anyone I've ever met.

Peace, Forged

Top Bottom