Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar cyce newb needs advice

codenameking

Hey guys I'm new to the forum and joined hoping to learn a few things.
Im 24 years old and have been regularly training since highschool which is about 8 years.
Iv done a few cycles in the past. When i was 18 i did test, tren and diananbol and at 19 I did EQ, winni, test. I realized it was dumb messing with gear at such a young age and smartened up. Its been a while since Iv dabbled into steroids but I recently picked up six bottles of anavar (100 caps, 10 mg) and I started doing 100 mg a day starting yesterday. Im planning on doing 100 mg a day for 60 days. Im 5 foot 9 and in really good shape I weigh 170 lbs and deadlift well over 400 for a max and bench around 300 for a max. Im already in really good shape but i want to get more shredded and much stronger. Any sugestions on a diet (how many cals, how much protien ect)

I have access to anything else as far as anabolics go so any suggestions on stacking would be appreciated. It should be noted that I am sensitive to estrogenic side effects.

What kind of strength gains can I expect from anavar alone at 100 mg a day? Initially i was going to do 50 mg a day but a good friend of mine who is a bodybuilder told me the magic starts at 100 mg daily.

thanks

Im 24 years old and have been regularly training since highschool which is about 8 years.
Iv done a few cycles in the past. When i was 18 i did test, tren and diananbol and at 19 I did EQ, winni, test. I realized it was dumb messing with gear at such a young age and smartened up. Its been a while since Iv dabbled into steroids but I recently picked up six bottles of anavar (100 caps, 10 mg) and I started doing 100 mg a day starting yesterday. Im planning on doing 100 mg a day for 60 days. Im 5 foot 9 and in really good shape I weigh 170 lbs and deadlift well over 400 for a max and bench around 300 for a max. Im already in really good shape but i want to get more shredded and much stronger. Any sugestions on a diet (how many cals, how much protien ect)

I have access to anything else as far as anabolics go so any suggestions on stacking would be appreciated. It should be noted that I am sensitive to estrogenic side effects.

What kind of strength gains can I expect from anavar alone at 100 mg a day? Initially i was going to do 50 mg a day but a good friend of mine who is a bodybuilder told me the magic starts at 100 mg daily.

thanks

the magic starts at the lowest effective dose. if you stick with that theory you will ultimately grow more and keep better health.

50-70mg ed is all you need for var. i used to run massive cycles and still only ran 80mg of var at the most and i was over 250 at the time.

100mg's a day for 60 days???????????

Your friend has no clue. In this case less is more...

~EZ

Id run 75 mgs a day and go for 3 months ;)

Your friend is a body builder so obviously his dosage will be higher but anavar ran solo will make one hell of a cycle :)

Id run 75 mgs a day and go for 3 months ;)

Your friend is a body builder so obviously his dosage will be higher but anavar ran solo will make one hell of a cycle :)

it does get liver toxic bro... 3 months is alot as well...

the op needs to run it around 40-60mg's for 6weeks.. max.

Depends on the quality of the var. If its crappy you can run 80 - 100mg.. high grade stuff I'd say 40 - 60mg. Pharma grade I've heard works wonders at 30mg.. so it all depends.
I think 8 weeks of var is fine provided it's not dosed too high. It's liver toxicity isn't as harsh as others, so if you can run 6 weeks of a harsher compound, then 8 weeks of var should be ok. In my opinion anyways.

- yeah by far !! to much for your weight, age and for sure you need to start with a 30 -50 mg a day !!
use that and wait for results , if not put more in . but for sure you will feel it deep !!
good luck
PS , antihepatics are a must .

thanks

Are you trying to cut up more or add mass? I would definitely add some otc CREATINE with your ANAVAR they work great together especially for strength.

MAAAAN.........I'm doing 60 of tbol and 30 of var and 1 week in I am thinking of quiting because of kidney and liver pain man......and 60 days of this shit?? hope you have good life insurance because your body won't have it.......

Top Bottom