Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Slyder 2024 cut cycle

BPC and TB along with HGH after surgery. The hopes is to aid in healing and recovery.

I have never used BPC or TB so I am looking for recommendations on both of those.
I assume you have to add water to both of those. Like my HGH I add one cc of water to the bottle and then drawn 2 iu out so I get 5 injections per bottle.
Yes it’s the fancy water. Can’t think of its actual name.
Dosages and injection site i am still trying to figure out. I am researching .
@Slyderkt
On bpc157 and tb500 add BAC water like hgh same

you would do 250mcg bpc to 5xx /d
with tb 1-2mgs 2x/week

you should start right around surgery end

Had a good leg day.
Talked with coach and gonna get a plan together for down time.
Lots of legs and abs.
I realized today I will have to do all machines. For awhile. I won’t be able to load plates. I didn’t think of that.
Definitely no vertical leg press. I wouldn’t be able to get out of the machine.
Hoping to be able to do some lower back machines.
Probably sled drags with a belt.
I will figure it out for sure.

Thinking of using BP 157 and TB 500.
Any thoughts or recommendations.
Looking at some para pharma stuff.
Use both

I was hoping to be posting about my shoulder surgery. It was scheduled for last Thursday. On Monday I came down with Covid.
So had to cancel surgery. Yesterday was first day I felt good enough to go out. I plan to go hit legs today. Tomorrow I can call back and get it rescheduled. I really want this surgery.

I was hoping to be posting about my shoulder surgery. It was scheduled for last Thursday. On Monday I came down with Covid.
So had to cancel surgery. Yesterday was first day I felt good enough to go out. I plan to go hit legs today. Tomorrow I can call back and get it rescheduled. I really want this surgery.
sorry to hear about the sickness bro @Slyderkt
areyou feeling ok?
maybe you should hit legs light and do some cardio pre

I am better now. Covid is gone.
Boring week sitting on couch all day.
Ate every thing in the pantry out of boredom.
Saturday was feeling better. Nice weather so I dropped the top on the car and drove around. Was nice to get some air and sunshine.
Sunday I went to gym and hit legs. Didn’t Ty to go crazy but got in a solid leg day.
Felt great to be back in gym.
Now time to reschedule this surgery

I am better now. Covid is gone.
Boring week sitting on couch all day.
Ate every thing in the pantry out of boredom.
Saturday was feeling better. Nice weather so I dropped the top on the car and drove around. Was nice to get some air and sunshine.
Sunday I went to gym and hit legs. Didn’t Ty to go crazy but got in a solid leg day.
Felt great to be back in gym.
Now time to reschedule this surgery
perfect :) welcome back @Slyderkt but dont overeat lol
lets get you to do some training how about upper body? and cardio?

Top Bottom