Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice, equipoise v test eth. Running solo cycle

DaBangEm

Another route has also occured to me and that would be to use equipoise. How wouold a cycle on that differ in size gains, test eth v equip? On the equip I am reading that it needs to be a longer cycle around 12+ weeks no more than 16. But it doesn't aromatize as much as a test so would it also be advisable to have on hand just in case. Any further tips I am missing out on as far as equip goes is also very much appreciated. I'm 32, 5'11 255 18% bf, workout days I take in 3200 cal, 360 protein, 300 carb. Off days or cardio days I'm taking in around 2800 cals 360 proteins and 80 carbs. On cycle I plan on increasing cals, prot & carbs. Just giving as basic info.

EQ and Test are not mutually exclusive... you can run test alone, but I wouldnt run the EQ without some test. I dont know your history, and you dont seem to want a REAL in-depth answer, but the truth is that as mild as the Eq is its still suppressive, and honestly... any cycle is better with test!! If this is your first time around, run the test alone @ 500mg/wk between 8-12 weeks.... like RIGHT between, about 10. Not everyone subscribes to this, but as a rule of thumb the basis for any cycle is a lil bit of test. For what your talking about, 250-625mg/wk if you run Eq with it. You might want to run the test cycle, and get your body fat down a little - to at least under 15%, before you run the eq/test next time. Its always good to know how your body reacts to just straight test. And yes, you do want a longer cycle for best results with eq, but it starts working immediately, so its not like it doesnt kick in... it just needs a lil cumulative time to show a lot of results!

A good run of the mill cycle base for these would be like:
1-12 400mg/wk EQ
1-14 400-600mg Test

Make sure your PCT and any on cycles you are gonna use are on hand before you touch a needle to yourself!!

Good luck bro

My initial want was to go with the test alone. This is my first cycle since early hs. I am doing it strictly for my own personal goals and self esteem. I work hard, eat clean and stay away from alcohol. A friend of mine is trying to get me to use equip instead of test and your answers help solidify my own opinion. I shouldn't second guess. I want to run a single gear for basically my first go round and see how my body reacts before I start stacking my cycles. Thanks for the help, both of you.

Top Bottom