Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/.28 nfl panthers @ cowboys 830 pm est

I love it when the Cowboys win and people are dissapointed. Was listening to the Heard this morning and guess what? "The Dallas Cowboys and Romo struggled again to be a mediocre team,blah,blah,blah". THEY ARE 2-1!! even if they win whichever way they can, they get hit with negative criticism, etc.
Say something about the 1-2 Steelers instead or how Tom Brady has been struggling himself. Why no talk?? Hatred towards the Cowboys but that is their motivation, to shut up the critics and media. Holla!

I loved how Romo was talking about preseason games in which he didn't have a turnover after the game.. if that's not grasping I don't know what is.

He's not bad, but he's far from the great QB everyone wants to label him as.

I loved how Romo was talking about preseason games in which he didn't have a turnover after the game.. if that's not grasping I don't know what is.

He's not bad, but he's far from the great QB everyone wants to label him as.

Agreed. I won't say he is the best cause he has a long ways to go BUT he is not no Jamarcus Russel or a Chad Pennington.:qt:

Cowboys have a long ways to go. A win is a Win!! we will see how others do about the 6th week, THEN we can start throwing rocks!!

Top Bottom