Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/28 pistons at celts 8:35 pm est

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
Detroit Pistons vs. Boston Celtics

ONLY BET THIS 5.5 IF U ARE BETTING OVER 550 K OTHER WISE USE MOTOS THREAD (THIS IS ONLY FOR PEOPLE BETTIN BIG)

- The Detroit Pistons and the Boston Celtics will both be trying to pick up a postseason win on Wednesday when they battle at TD Banknorth Garden.

Oddsmakers currently have the Celtics listed as 6-point favorites versus the Pistons, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Antonio McDyess scored 21 points and grabbed 16 rebounds as the Pistons shut down the Celtics 94-75 to even the Eastern Conference Finals at two games apiece on Monday night.

Detroit covered as 6-point home favorites as the teams played under the 175-point total listed by oddsmakers.

Richard Hamilton added 20 points and seven assists for the Pistons, who got 14 points and five blocks from Rasheed Wallace in the win.

Kevin Garnett led Boston with 16 points and 10 boards, while Paul Pierce netted 16 points and hauled down eight rebounds for the Celtics.

Team records:
Detroit: 59-23 SU, 46-35-1 ATS
Boston: 66-16 SU, 52-28-2 ATS

Detroit most recently:
When playing on Wednesday are 7-3
Before playing Boston are 7-3
After playing Boston are 7-3
After a win are 5-5

Boston most recently:
When playing on Wednesday are 3-7
Before playing Detroit are 7-3
After playing Detroit are 4-6
After a loss are 7-3

A few trends to consider:
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Detroit's last 8 games when playing Boston
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Detroit's last 7 games when playing on the road against Boston
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Detroit's last 6 games
Detroit is 16-5 SU in its last 21 games when playing Boston
Boston is 15-1 SU in its last 16 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Boston's last 8 games when playing Detroit
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Boston's last 7 games when playing at home against Detroit
Boston is 12-4 ATS in its last 16 games at home

I am probably going to lay an all in bet tonight I've been feeling kinda like i've got one comeing we will see I wonder since i posted up in here would i be thinking celts? I'm waiting

The celtics fuck me even when they win. Blow a fucking 17 point lead. GO LAKERS!!!!!

1500 said:
The celtics fuck me even when they win. Blow a fucking 17 point lead. GO LAKERS!!!!!
:theshadow 1 of them games that could have went either way with the spread ..u lost the coin toss lol

hurricane187 said:
:theshadow 1 of them games that could have went either way with the spread ..u lost the coin toss lol

ha, well im just happy to give you my karma :basket:

1500 said:
ha, well im just happy to give you my karma :basket:
the mods here have no respect for what it takes to run this forum correct day after day
we're using real events and very realistic odds and payouts
1.2 billion has been bet here

one got snotty with me in a PM
basically told me to STFU and it's none of my business how this site operates
Jesus
anyhow
play ball!

Spartacus said:
the mods here have no respect for what it takes to run this forum correct day after day
we're using real events and very realistic odds and payouts
1.2 billion has been bet here

one got snotty with me in a PM
basically told me to STFU and it's none of my business how this site operates
Jesus
anyhow
play ball!

been goin on since i met you here spart, like weve said the potential for this forum is unlimited maybe you should get serious about what was said in our last conversation, you could make it happen your not getting respect for what's been done here. I'm not just B/S'ing the work everyone puts in here makes it work slayer,hurricane everyone who's been here for the long haul football soon too bad it's not already set-up with a sponsor.................

I think the site is going to be sold and we have a 3 year resume of our body of work
then it's a whole different cup of tea

as it is I'm not doing anything to advance the site beyond it's current constituents
I'd want contracts with these people before I go forward

sex and gambling are addicting
there's plenty of fantasy sex sites on the net
and there's plenty of real gambling sites on the net
not many fantasy gambling sites
and most every guy likes to argue sports

I was hosting an event the day george birthed the forum
before he even made a sticky about it

Top Bottom