Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3/24 nhl pens @ caps 7 pm est **1 mill limit

No way. Caps have to much depth this year. They are firing on all cylinders right now. Look at those 3 games while ovi was out.

I can't tell if this got fixed or not...forgot what i was working with before

Cup champions don't mean shit any more. Maybe back in the 70,80,90's. But now a days with the salary cap, its a crap shoot. Look at the phoenix coyotes. At the start of the season they didn't even have a owner, never mind being it 4th in the nhl with 97 points. Ahead of the ol might stanley cup champs by 6 points. The caps have 17 points over the pens yet the pens are still the fav?

Cup champions don't mean shit any more. Maybe back in the 70,80,90's. But now a days with the salary cap, its a crap shoot. Look at the phoenix coyotes. At the start of the season they didn't even have a owner, never mind being it 4th in the nhl with 97 points. Ahead of the ol might stanley cup champs by 6 points. The caps have 17 points over the pens yet the pens are still the fav?

o rly?? what happened to the caps last year when they 108 pts and the pens only had 99 after the season was over??

talk to me when the caps do something in the playoffs
.. until then they just another reg season wonder team, that chokes in the playoffs

pens went to 2 stanley cups finals in a row and won 1 .. thats a team that performs when it counts

d00d, we're talking one game here.
like you said, it can be a crap shoot. with parity any one team can beat another team. we're still talking about a good team with a better goalie and with those odds, i'll take pens everytime.
caps ain't winning the cup with Theodore, I don't care what his record is this season.

d00d, we're talking one game here.
like you said, it can be a crap shoot. with parity any one team can beat another team. we're still talking about a good team with a better goalie and with those odds, i'll take pens everytime.
caps ain't winning the cup with Theodore, I don't care what his record is this season.

Yes I do agree pens have a better goalie. But during the reg season with a team like the caps on a roll and everything going right its hard to bet against them.

I do have doubt with the caps winning the cup with Theodore, I do like watching caps play because they are a exciting team.

I don't want to be a band wagon jumper come play offs if caps win the cup.

o rly?? what happened to the caps last year when they 108 pts and the pens only had 99 after the season was over??

talk to me when the caps do something in the playoffs
.. until then they just another reg season wonder team, that chokes in the playoffs

pens went to 2 stanley cups finals in a row and won 1 .. thats a team that performs when it counts

If it comes down to all time nhl team that performs it would be the canadiens with their 24 cup wins. :p

Top Bottom