Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Superbowl: OVER/UNDER (shitty limit)

ouch sorry to see you in the negatives now. But I came out like no other, won all three bets!!

Whiskey

How much do I get for the 1 karma point I bet? That's the only bet I won. Ouch.

sawastea said:
Peyton Manning and the Indianapolis Colts will meet Rex Grossman and the Chicago Bears on Sunday, February 4 in Super Bowl XLI at Dolphin Stadium in Miami.

Oddsmakers currently have the Colts listed as 7-point favorites versus the Bears, while the game's total is sitting at 49.

The Colts defeated New England 38-34 in the AFC Championship Game as a 3.5-point favorite last time out. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (47).

Manning completed 27-of-47 passes for 349 yards with a touchdown and an interception, while also running in for a score. Dallas Clark led Indianapolis with six catches for 137 yards and Joseph Addai rushed for 56 yards on 14 carries with a touchdown.

The Bears defeated New Orleans 39-14 as a 3-point favorite in the NFC Championship Game. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (42.5).

Thomas Jones rushed for 123 yards on only 19 carries and found the end zone twice for Chicago in the win. Grossman completed 11-of-26 passes for 144 yards with a touchdown and Bernard Berrian caught five passes for 85 yards and a touchdown.

Regular season records:
Indianapolis: 12-4 SU, 8-8 ATS
Chicago: 13-3 SU, 10-6 ATS

Indianapolis most recently:
When playing on grass are 7-3
After outgaining opponent are 6-4
When playing outside the division are 9-1
After playing New England are 9-1

Chicago most recently:
When playing on grass are 8-2
After being outgained are 8-2
When playing outside the division are 8-2
After playing New Orleans are 4-6

A few trends to consider:
Indianapolis is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games
Indianapolis is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games
Indianapolis is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing Chicago
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Chicago's last 7 games
Chicago is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games
Chicago is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Indianapolis
Chicago is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
bookie gon bad band.

at least i won something

jnuts said:
70-200 is awesome - you will love it

It is awesome. Hell the 70-200L f4 was mind bending as well. But this is even better.

I think my next one will be the 30 1.4

AAP said:
It is awesome. Hell the 70-200L f4 was mind bending as well. But this is even better.

I think my next one will be the 30 1.4

I'm about to plunk cash for 2 lenses:

Sigma 24-60mm f2.8 EX DG
Canon EF 400mm f/5.6L USM (can't afford the 2.8 :) )

You might want to try the 85/1.8 - It's an awesome lens and the price is pretty good.

Top Bottom