Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NHL Playoffs

TheProject

So long, Sharks! Avs advance! Woo hoo!

Game 1, Avs/Redwings this Saturday.

That's gonna be some good hockey. I'll call Avs in 7 games.

Any other NHL fans?

I want the Wings to win it all....but I think Roy and the Avs will take them out before they get a chance too.

I call Wings in seven.......we have home ice adavantage, so game 7 will be at home.

It will definately be a good series!

beastboy said:
I call Wings in seven.......we have home ice adavantage, so game 7 will be at home.

It will definately be a good series!

Always is. I got into hockey and became an Avs fan when I lived in Denver.

Definitely gotta remember to watch this.

I like the Avs as a team too, it is a team I love to hate also. Foresberg is the man!!! I just can't stand Roy. I respect his skill and play, but I just don't like him!

I was hoping SJ would make it through. Oh, well. I think the Wings will be able to take the Av's this year (or at least I hope). Av vs. Wings is one of the best modern day rivalries, always good hockey games.

Go Wings!!!!

Pebcak

beastboy said:
I just can't stand Roy. I respect his skill and play, but I just don't like him!

I guess if I had the Red Wings Logo in my avatar I would hate Roy too....

Avs all the way....either way The Finals will be kind of boring compared to Wings/Avalanch....now THATS hockey!!

Hannibal said:

I guess if I had the Red Wings Logo in my avatar I would hate Roy too....

Avs all the way....either way The Finals will be kind of boring compared to Wings/Avalanch....now THATS hockey!!

Don't get me wrong, I like the team except for him. IN fact Foresberg is one of my fav in the NHL. Not many can be out the entire reg. season, then come and lead the playoffs with points!

Also, one thing that amazes me is the amount of Wings fans you see around the NHL on away games. I kind of compare them to the late Dallas Cowboys....

Top Bottom