Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NHL Playoffs

I'd say wings in 6. Maybe even 5. They are playing up to their capability now. They stomped the blues. Always a great rivalary though, i just don't think anyone can hang with Detroit this year. At least we got the matchup everyone wanted. Time to see some hard hitting!!

Wings in six.

Yzerman has gotten a weeks rest. The Dominator is back on track. Wings look like they did the first part of the year.

Been some great hockey this year thats for sure.

Oh yeah, and i still hate the AVS.

If the Leafs make it past Carolina they will get killed by the winner of the Avs-Wings Series.
Roy is an ass but the best goalie in NHL history, the Avs finally played like the defending champs last night. They will have a tough time against the Wings - Yzerman, Hull, Fedorov, Lidstrom and Co.
I LOVE PLAYOFF HOCKEY!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the bad news but neither team in the Eastern Conference can remotely compare to the skill/talent in the Western Conference. Winner of the Cup will be either Wings or Avs, I'm goin Wings in 7 but I honestly think the Avs are stronger.

Top Bottom