Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie, but think im doing it all wrong!!

hog#head#cheese said:
and a connection is made
i know, tlak about small fucking world!i couldnt believe that when i saw the pics, i worked with him for about 6 months. he is a great guy, been through a lot of shit but always kind and caring, even if his mouth did get him in trouble from time to time!

The first thing you need to do is learn to work out properly. I would suggest getting a session or 2 by a personal trainer to show you the basics. Also, do not do cardio if you are trying to gain weight.

140lbs? Dude.. I'd say you're lighter than that..

Squats, Milk, Dead lifts, Eggs, Overhead Press, Steak, Incline/Decline/CloseGrip Bench, Peanut Butter Sandwiches, maybe throw in a few lb's of Chicken, Barbell rows, almonds, pull ups, cheese burgers... A few potatoes and a few cups of rice a day will also help. Shit you don't even need to eat that clean if you have a decent lipid profile.. Let me know how it works out for you.

Burpees said:
140lbs? Dude.. I'd say you're lighter than that..

Squats, Milk, Dead lifts, Eggs, Overhead Press, Steak, Incline/Decline/CloseGrip Bench, Peanut Butter Sandwiches, maybe throw in a few lb's of Chicken, Barbell rows, almonds, pull ups, cheese burgers... A few potatoes and a few cups of rice a day will also help. Shit you don't even need to eat that clean if you have a decent lipid profile.. Let me know how it works out for you.

+1 Whenever you think youve ate enough, eat some more!

Top Bottom