Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Naughty Wife

Dekaxx

Hey Guys, i have been remarried now since October and i must say things just keep getting better and better as i married an awesome lady. i work offshore and my wife could't sleep last night and she wrote me this hot email...Damn i had to break down and take care of business after i read this... really good stuff.

Thought you guys might enjoy the commentary...Damn i love my wife, when you meet The One marriage is the shit....

Enjoy

"Oh yes, I do. I love it when you grab my arms and hold them over my head and kiss me, softly at first.....then harder, and harder.....and when your lips travel down my neck, to my breasts, and you suck my nipples and I get that feeling between my legs, warm......tingly.....and when you continue downwards.......stroking my clit......parting my lips and fingering me....oh, damn.....and then sucking pussy juice off of your fingers....then letting me straddle your face while I suck your cock......and pull on your balls......and suck, and lick, and suck your balls......all the while you are licking my clit with your warm, wet tongue.....making my clit swell.......damn....I am trying to type and finger my clit at the same time.....I'm a wanting you so badly right now......you sucking my clit, until I can't stand it and I sit on your chest and let you lick and tease me while you finger me.....you put the nipple clamps on me and gently tug.....oh, sweet heavens....ah yeah, right there baby....oh damn, and you keep on until I can't take it,.....I squirt pussy juice on your face and you moan and lick it off of my thighs....then you pick me up and move me, positioning me so that I'm on my knees with my pussy towards you, my back arching with desire.....oh baby do it....and you tease me with you tongue from behind.....and then you grab my hips and shove you huge cock into my tight pussy and oh damn at first it hurts.....and you slowly grind me.....and then pull your cock back slowly....and then you push into me harder....and you say, "do you like that baby? Do you like it when I stretch out your pussy?" Oh God yes baby I do....I reach underneath me, to you, and I grab your balls and pull hard....and you moan....damn you are so sexy when you moan....and you reach around and tug my nipples by pulling on the nipple clamp chain....oh my heavens..........all the while you are pumping my pussy, my wet, swollen pussy with your hard, thick cock.....I can feel your large balls banging into my ass....oh my God...I cum so hard.....oh God it feels so damn good......and then you stop pumping.....I arch my back and beg...."oh, baby....don't stop....please.....oh please Daddy....fuck me...fuck me hard...." and then I feel you fingering my ass......and you gently insert into my ass as you reach around and play with my clit.....then you command me..."spread out your pussy for me baby.....play with yourself......." while you continue to finger my ass.
I reach down between my legs and spread my pussy lips apart....wide....as you start pumping me again......my clit is so swollen and so sensitive.....I look around and you are watching your cock slide in and out of my pussy...........I'm so wet, sexy man.....then you pull out of me. You are digging around in the sex bag of ours.....I'm still playing with myself.....then I hear the hum of a vibrator.....I don't know what is coming......I feel you slicking my ass up with something....and look around as you are sliding lube up and down your cock.....you look up.....grab my hips and say "you know you want this....my nasty girl....you know you want it." I plead...no baby, I don't.....you slap my ass and push my back until my head is down....and my ass is in the air......you slide the rabbit into my pussy....still wet.....and you work it......against my clit...into my pussy.....onto my g-spot....I'm moaning....oh God.....then you command me to play with myself with it.....I start up and then I feel you grab my hip with one hand....and I feel you starting to enter my ass with your stiff cock. OH damn.....it hurts....I tell you, "No baby....." You say, "relax baby....think about how good this will feel.....relax......keep playing with yourself....and just enjoy how good you are going to feel....how good you feel to me..." I feel the pressure, the pain of the stretch...and at the same time...the pleasure of the vibrations against my clit.....oh man.....you are in.....and you start to pump my ass while I'm pumping my pussy and teasing my clit with the rabbit.....and I feel my pussy start to tense....the muscles are squeezing and releasing....you are moaning..."that's it, nasty girl...nasty wife of mine.....do it baby....cum while I'm pumping your ass......." and I cum so hard....convulsing....and as I do you reach up and pull on the nipple clamps....Oh, God...the pain with the pleasure......and I feel you pumping harder....you grab my hair and pull my head back and pull out and then groan so hard as you squirt your cum all over my asshole, my clit, my ass....you cum, and cum....squirt and squirt.....we lay together, sweaty......smelling like sex....the insides of my thighs are wet with juices.....you kiss me gently.....and we fall asleep in each other's arms....AFTER you remove the clamps from my sore nipples...and after you kiss my nipples.

Cum home sex God...your nasty girl needs you.....to love, to hold....and to fuck the living daylights out of.

Smooooooooch"

Dekaxx said:
Hey Guys, i have been remarried now since October and i must say things just keep getting better and better as i married an awesome lady. i work offshore and my wife could't sleep last night and she wrote me this hot email...Damn i had to break down and take care of business after i read this... really good stuff.

Thought you guys might enjoy the commentary...Damn i love my wife, when you meet The One marriage is the shit....

Enjoy

"Oh yes, I do. I love it when you grab my arms and hold them over my head and kiss me, softly at first.....then harder, and harder.....and when your lips travel down my neck, to my breasts, and you suck my nipples and I get that feeling between my legs, warm......tingly.....and when you continue downwards.......stroking my clit......parting my lips and fingering me....oh, damn.....and then sucking pussy juice off of your fingers....then letting me straddle your face while I suck your cock......and pull on your balls......and suck, and lick, and suck your balls......all the while you are licking my clit with your warm, wet tongue.....making my clit swell.......damn....I am trying to type and finger my clit at the same time.....I'm a wanting you so badly right now......you sucking my clit, until I can't stand it and I sit on your chest and let you lick and tease me while you finger me.....you put the nipple clamps on me and gently tug.....oh, sweet heavens....ah yeah, right there baby....oh damn, and you keep on until I can't take it,.....I squirt pussy juice on your face and you moan and lick it off of my thighs....then you pick me up and move me, positioning me so that I'm on my knees with my pussy towards you, my back arching with desire.....oh baby do it....and you tease me with you tongue from behind.....and then you grab my hips and shove you huge cock into my tight pussy and oh damn at first it hurts.....and you slowly grind me.....and then pull your cock back slowly....and then you push into me harder....and you say, "do you like that baby? Do you like it when I stretch out your pussy?" Oh God yes baby I do....I reach underneath me, to you, and I grab your balls and pull hard....and you moan....damn you are so sexy when you moan....and you reach around and tug my nipples by pulling on the nipple clamp chain....oh my heavens..........all the while you are pumping my pussy, my wet, swollen pussy with your hard, thick cock.....I can feel your large balls banging into my ass....oh my God...I cum so hard.....oh God it feels so damn good......and then you stop pumping.....I arch my back and beg...."oh, baby....don't stop....please.....oh please Daddy....fuck me...fuck me hard...." and then I feel you fingering my ass......and you gently insert into my ass as you reach around and play with my clit.....then you command me..."spread out your pussy for me baby.....play with yourself......." while you continue to finger my ass.
I reach down between my legs and spread my pussy lips apart....wide....as you start pumping me again......my clit is so swollen and so sensitive.....I look around and you are watching your cock slide in and out of my pussy...........I'm so wet, sexy man.....then you pull out of me. You are digging around in the sex bag of ours.....I'm still playing with myself.....then I hear the hum of a vibrator.....I don't know what is coming......I feel you slicking my ass up with something....and look around as you are sliding lube up and down your cock.....you look up.....grab my hips and say "you know you want this....my nasty girl....you know you want it." I plead...no baby, I don't.....you slap my ass and push my back until my head is down....and my ass is in the air......you slide the rabbit into my pussy....still wet.....and you work it......against my clit...into my pussy.....onto my g-spot....I'm moaning....oh God.....then you command me to play with myself with it.....I start up and then I feel you grab my hip with one hand....and I feel you starting to enter my ass with your stiff cock. OH damn.....it hurts....I tell you, "No baby....." You say, "relax baby....think about how good this will feel.....relax......keep playing with yourself....and just enjoy how good you are going to feel....how good you feel to me..." I feel the pressure, the pain of the stretch...and at the same time...the pleasure of the vibrations against my clit.....oh man.....you are in.....and you start to pump my ass while I'm pumping my pussy and teasing my clit with the rabbit.....and I feel my pussy start to tense....the muscles are squeezing and releasing....you are moaning..."that's it, nasty girl...nasty wife of mine.....do it baby....cum while I'm pumping your ass......." and I cum so hard....convulsing....and as I do you reach up and pull on the nipple clamps....Oh, God...the pain with the pleasure......and I feel you pumping harder....you grab my hair and pull my head back and pull out and then groan so hard as you squirt your cum all over my asshole, my clit, my ass....you cum, and cum....squirt and squirt.....we lay together, sweaty......smelling like sex....the insides of my thighs are wet with juices.....you kiss me gently.....and we fall asleep in each other's arms....AFTER you remove the clamps from my sore nipples...and after you kiss my nipples.

Cum home sex God...your nasty girl needs you.....to love, to hold....and to fuck the living daylights out of.

Smooooooooch"
;)

That a girl! I can see why you married her. Keep things exciting, always try new things and NEVER BE AFRAID to tell the other person your fantisies and needs. Fuck... great letter... lucky guy! Go home baby!!!!

We are fixing to spend 18 days in Thailand since we get to send all the kids off to the other parents this summer...we are going to kill each other just to think 18 days no kids damn i can hardly wait

Wow. I don't think either of you will be walking w/o a limp of some sort after the first 12 hours of that 18 days!

That's LOVE!

Top Bottom