Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Naughty Wife

Man, that sounds just like my wife except the only difference is my wife isnt very vocal about her desires. I wish she would write me something like that.

My wife can be very fuckin nasty... its awesome. But verbally, she's just so shy she wont let it out. I have to be the General and lead her through everything. Thats not a bad thing, but obviously it would turn me on so much if I heard her talk to me that way instead of me just telling her what to do all the time.

Nice read man... now im sittin here at work wishin I was at home with my woman, lol.

Oh well... the weight room is gonna get torn to shreds today when I get off work for sure now, lol :chomp:

Sassy69 said:
Wow. I don't think either of you will be walking w/o a limp of some sort after the first 12 hours of that 18 days!

That's LOVE!

We had about a 2 hour session the day we returned home jetlagg and all...then there was the shower room in the business lounge in Toyko comming and going....of course on the palne :p thank god i had to go back to work in Singapore 36 hours after i got home but after a few days apart both of us are horney as hell again the phone sex has been ok though :)

Dekaxx said:
We had about a 2 hour session the day we returned home jetlagg and all...then there was the shower room in the business lounge in Toyko comming and going....of course on the palne :p thank god i had to go back to work in Singapore 36 hours after i got home but after a few days apart both of us are horney as hell again the phone sex has been ok though :)

haha, awesome :qt:

SheDragon said:
Dekaxx, post something you would write to her. ;)
An exotic poem i wrote for her....looking for some of the emails i have sent

WHY

Musky sweet luscious folds glistening above my warm breath,
Slow steady grinding into my wet tongue and hot lips passionate sucking and slow teasing licks as my tongue explores every sensual crease of your steamy flower of passion,
Devouring your throbbing wetness tasting you sucking from deep inside where hot passion explodes and covers me with your sticky sweetness pulsing, squirting and throbbing, hot dripping juices covering my face,
Sucking my breath completely consuming me in your fiery passion, taking over all my senses paralyzing me,
Holding me captive in your musky sweet scented embrace

:)

And one Email i ran accross....

Hello My NastyBitch,
mmmmmmm i love how naughty you are and it keeps getting better.

Baby i know that you want to be clean shaved for me but i really want you to be hairy for me becuase i want to shave you and make a nice little strip or heart at the top of your pussy. I do not think that you pussy being hairy is gross its actually turning me on right now thinking about you spreading your hairy pussy lips for me too drive my tounge deep inside then slowly start to lick you over and over from your ass to your clit until you get nice and wet and your sweet mucosy pussy cum starts toi squirt and flow onto my face and tounge....damn baby i want to taste you so bad and lick and suck you all over especially your pussy and your tittys and then while im licking and teasing your nipples lick and bit the insides of your arms and your arm pits...damn i love the way you smell your womanly scent is such a turn on it drives me insane....I think im going to tie you up before i have my way with your ass so that way you will have no choice but to give it up to me the thought of that really turns me on having you tied up with your ass in the air so i can tease you, suck you and lick you until your begging me to fuck you with my throbbing cock only telling me no when i start to slid my cock in your ass and spanking you telling to to take it and tell me that your my nasty bitch and how much you want it...then when im about to cum im going to pull out and jack off for you and cum in your mouth and on your face then grab you by the hair and kiss you deeply so we can taste each others juices mmmmmmmm.

I also want to get that small bottle of champaign out of the refridge and let it get up too room temperture...then im going to have you lie down and lick and suck your pussy and get you nice and wet then i am going to take the champaign and fill your pussy with it and have you hold it in then sit on my face and squeez it out into my mouth and make me drink it i think youlll really like this and the bubbles will feel good...... :p

Dekaxx said:
An exotic poem i wrote for her....looking for some of the emails i have sent

WHY

Musky sweet luscious folds glistening above my warm breath,
Slow steady grinding into my wet tongue and hot lips passionate sucking and slow teasing licks as my tongue explores every sensual crease of your steamy flower of passion,
Devouring your throbbing wetness tasting you sucking from deep inside where hot passion explodes and covers me with your sticky sweetness pulsing, squirting and throbbing, hot dripping juices covering my face,
Sucking my breath completely consuming me in your fiery passion, taking over all my senses paralyzing me,
Holding me captive in your musky sweet scented embrace

:)

And one Email i ran accross....

Hello My NastyBitch,
mmmmmmm i love how naughty you are and it keeps getting better.

Baby i know that you want to be clean shaved for me but i really want you to be hairy for me becuase i want to shave you and make a nice little strip or heart at the top of your pussy. I do not think that you pussy being hairy is gross its actually turning me on right now thinking about you spreading your hairy pussy lips for me too drive my tounge deep inside then slowly start to lick you over and over from your ass to your clit until you get nice and wet and your sweet mucosy pussy cum starts toi squirt and flow onto my face and tounge....damn baby i want to taste you so bad and lick and suck you all over especially your pussy and your tittys and then while im licking and teasing your nipples lick and bit the insides of your arms and your arm pits...damn i love the way you smell your womanly scent is such a turn on it drives me insane....I think im going to tie you up before i have my way with your ass so that way you will have no choice but to give it up to me the thought of that really turns me on having you tied up with your ass in the air so i can tease you, suck you and lick you until your begging me to fuck you with my throbbing cock only telling me no when i start to slid my cock in your ass and spanking you telling to to take it and tell me that your my nasty bitch and how much you want it...then when im about to cum im going to pull out and jack off for you and cum in your mouth and on your face then grab you by the hair and kiss you deeply so we can taste each others juices mmmmmmmm.

I also want to get that small bottle of champaign out of the refridge and let it get up too room temperture...then im going to have you lie down and lick and suck your pussy and get you nice and wet then i am going to take the champaign and fill your pussy with it and have you hold it in then sit on my face and squeez it out into my mouth and make me drink it i think youlll really like this and the bubbles will feel good...... :p

omg i think its so cool that you and your wife do that.. i like that freaky deaky stuff. its awesome when you're so into that peson!

Top Bottom