Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Miked8c's log: 300 and Beyond

So basically as long as I maintain the same number of sets and then add reps and/or weight I am increasing desnity or work done in a given period of time?
Yep. But you can't go from resting for 5 minutes between sets to resting for 20 minutes. That is diluting density. But, if you keep the rest between the 5-10 minute range that I have already estimated for you, you're good to go :)

So I am about to do my lower 2 workout and you said I should be trying to do 2x2 with 155 for overhead squats. Doesn't that seem a little weak? Maybe I should do 3x3 or 4x3?

Another question, is there a workout that I could include weighted dips in? I mean heavy ass weighted dips.

So I am about to do my lower 2 workout and you said I should be trying to do 2x2 with 155 for overhead squats. Doesn't that seem a little weak? Maybe I should do 3x3 or 4x3?

Another question, is there a workout that I could include weighted dips in? I mean heavy ass weighted dips.
WHAT??? I never said anything about doing 155 for Overhead Squats...Where have I said this?

Thats good. So next week, try to do 2 sets of 2 reps with 115. Make these count. Remember to pull the bar apart on these. If you do them correctly, you shouldn't have any issues with leg soreness...hip soreness yes but not leg soreness.

Your memory fails you..

Lower 2

OH Squats

115x3 repsx3 sets

These felt good, I still feel like I should be going lower though. This is where the mobility drills come in I'm assuming. So whats my next step for this exercise

Front Squats

190x5
215x3
235x2
245x1

Back Squats

225x5
295x3
325x2
335x1

Total workout: 1 hour

Your memory fails you..

Lower 2

OH Squats

115x3 repsx3 sets

These felt good, I still feel like I should be going lower though. This is where the mobility drills come in I'm assuming. So whats my next step for this exercise

Front Squats

190x5
215x3
235x2
245x1

Back Squats

225x5
295x3
325x2
335x1

Total workout: 1 hour

nice man! How have your workouts been going?

I am sore after each one which is always a plus, my pecs have been killing from the benching yesterday. So far I am love gustrength.

What sucks though is that no matter how close I space my hands I can never touch my triceps, I can't remember the last time they were sore. Might start trying to do some weighted dips.

I am sore after each one which is always a plus, my pecs have been killing from the benching yesterday. So far I am love gustrength.

What sucks though is that no matter how close I space my hands I can never touch my triceps, I can't remember the last time they were sore. Might start trying to do some weighted dips.

remember man they don't have to be sore to be growing. But yeah I've been sore as shit man I was hurting during benching today :biggrin:

nusing a bad hangover, not sure I recovered from yesterdays workout cause I only got like 5 hours of sleep. T-Block what exactly did you hear about protein not synthesizing if alcohol is in your body? Like if you go out drinking the night after you lift will your muscles not get the protein, I dont understand why that would happen from alcohol.

Top Bottom