Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Miked8c's log: 300 and Beyond

Awesome stuff man! I want to know what it was over too though. Did anyone stop you or did your broken knuckles stop you lol? I wasnt implying that you suck at punching I was just saying if you want to get into fights like that knuckle conditioning is awesome because they will grow super callused and tough and you could bash the shit out of concrete and be fine lol!

He was drunk and talkin sht about how i was going to get knocked in two seconds, stuff just escalated. I told him he was 6 ft. tall 165 lbs. and that i would rock him if he tried anything. So he lost it and swung at me, that was the only punch that connected cause i wasn't expecting it, after that it was game over. Stupid fight that i regret over stupid alpha male competition.

He was drunk and talkin sht about how i was going to get knocked in two seconds, stuff just escalated. I told him he was 6 ft. tall 165 lbs. and that i would rock him if he tried anything. So he lost it and swung at me, that was the only punch that connected cause i wasn't expecting it, after that it was game over. Stupid fight that i regret over stupid alpha male competition.

nah man dont regret the fight you gotta protect your alpha male status lol! Just regret the broken knuckles I guess...did that happen when you were hitting him on the ground or what? Next time kick when they are on the ground lol1!1!!

I thought it was a good idea at the time i could care less about some cuts and bruises but this is whack. It was totally not worth skipping training for weeks cause of my stupid hand and some gay ego trip.

I thought it was a good idea at the time i could care less about some cuts and bruises but this is whack. It was totally not worth skipping training for weeks cause of my stupid hand and some gay ego trip.

yeah I guess in your situation i would be fukcing piseed. But when did you injure your hand was it when he was on the ground?

Yeah, I didnt even throw any punches until I took him down and mounted him. He turned away and basically went into fetal when I was on top of him so I ended up punching the top of his head and his forehead instead of his face, this is when I broke my hand.

Top Bottom