Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

July 21st August 8th, 14th, September 1st

Valdez

It's contest season again and I am most definitely participating this year. NPC local contests. "Knights of Cascade" "Ironman" and "Northern Gold's Classic" in WA.

I just started my diet 2 days ago and am currently 205@9-10% bf. I have exactly 3 months to get in shape for the first contest. as I have never done this before it will be tricky. I downloaded a bunch of sample diets off the net and have a friend helping me. I have ceased creatine use and cut my use of dextrose post w.o. in half. carbs are a little lower and more evenly spaced throughout the day. no more fast foods (when I can avoid it.)

I will keep you guys posted and will ask for advice when I run into trouble.

routine is like this now:
day #1 morning cardio... evening pull day
day #2 morning cardio... evening push day
day #3 off
day #4 leg routine (1/2 usual sets) followed by 30 min cardio
day #5 off
repeat.

:splat:

well I just got my bf measured a little more accurately and turns out it's at 12.5% DAMN! but it's ok cause I have alot of places to turn to for diet advice and I just hooked up with a 2 guys that will help me prepare for the contest.

weight is 210 (my scale weighs light I guess) I plan to compete middleweight. I will continue to bump this thing up with my progress weekly. If any of you are wondering what I am doing just ask. this thread will be a lot more interesting in a month I guarentee that.

Top Bottom