Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Im a competitor..but think i reaches the dreaded Plateau =(

hey wulfgar...let's see the reset/cleanout protocol if u dont mind posting it here...im open to anything at this point..and i know you know your stuff...
btw...you do any shows the last couple yrs? howd u do? p.s: u look like the leader-leonidas from the spartan movie "300" in that avatar..lol

k, give me a bit of time to post it up...i wrote it down somewhere around here

You might also try the other non-aas anabolics like: hgh, Igf, or insulin. If you use em right they may just become your new best friends. Good luck on smashin that plateau.

Are you dieting to hard and too long, to were you're burning muscle off and not saving muscle?

Stop eating so clean bro, all that food you say you eat is all very low calorie foods. If i was you i would eat more red meat and alot more of it, and white rice. fuckn 1 cup per meal 6x aday maybe 7 shit. In between meals drink weight gainers.
Make a serving put it in your fridge and drink it through out the day between meals. by some digestion enymes, eat till you almost puke. And eat peanut butter

Do low intensity training aslo, train in 6-10 rep range HEAVY!!!

my 2 cents, this is what i would do if i was in you're shoes

o yeh and the cycle would be

80-100mgs a-bombs
600mg deca
700-800 test

Re: Im a competitor..but think i reached the dreaded Plateau =(

Damn....thats a nice ass cycle...that mealplan sounds yummy...id gain alot of fat probably..im an endo meso...i have no problem gaining weight...its just quality weight really...i wish i was a hardgainer and could eat alot and still stay ripped LOL

growing larger and staying considerably lean though..that really is the goal i decided:theshadow

I decided on a plan...in the immediate future i will diet down and get shredded...possibly do another show to see where im at...

THEN...i will take 12 weeks off...COMPLETELY off...clean out...do a strong PCT...go on HGH at 4-6iu's...eat very clean and do cardio...and reduce my cheat days on the weekend from 2...to just sundays...i expect ill probably gain some fat regrdless, being totally natural...but it shouldnt be too bad...i expect to keep most of my gains..i know in the past being natural i did gain a little fat..but i didnt really loose any size the first 2-3 months i was off...

THEN after 3 months off and with my receptors fresh.. ill do a bulk cycle..for 8-10 weeks..then diet down into a contest for 12 weeks...rest 3 months..completely off...rinse and repeat..

How does this sound? I should of thought of this earlier *knocks himself on head*

never too late to learn..right?:artist:

I have been at it for over 35 yrs and from my experience most guys are so afraid of gaining body fat they are starving their bodies and over train, especially guys in their 20's and early 30's when most people's metabolisms are already jacked. I made the same mistakes as you for years before I learned the hard way of not making progress. It's not about the drugs as much as it is about diet and training. Like another poster and Nelson eluded to food is your friend in body building. EAT MORE, train each muscle group no more than once a week and gain some size before dieting down.

The only way to know what you are doing is keep a log of your food intake and training. Even though it's a little more technical than this, it is still calories in vs calories out. More in than out you gain. It's basic economics.

ttt..preferably from folks that are competitors...ive used nutrition as # 1 for nearly a decade now..same with training...im talking about advice from folks that have plateud through juice, even when nutrition/training was spot on...

thanks brotha...appreciate it! 163 but totally shredded and dry at 5'9 is a look rarely ever seen...youll only see that at bodybuilding shows..or competitors at airports going to a show with their face all dried out and superrr tan (like ive done several times). Younger guys in their late teens early 20s youll see all ripped up occasionally..."ripped" is like 8-9% though...shredded is a totally different story and thats hardly ever seen..LOL. being 223 is nice because u can wear bigger shirts and lift heavier weights..but i miss the lean pretty boy look...lol..im getting there though...ill be there in 2 months...once im there ill just stay completely OFF for 3 months on hgh and some peptides, still hard training and cardio just not 110% like i do when getting ready for shows (periodization is a must)..then rock it w/a strong bulker for 2 months and diet it off and see the difference...of course..this is all with 120% dedication to nutrition and balls to the balls workouts :-) One of my friends did the JR USA's in 2007 (came 13th as a light heavy-228 at 5'9 totally shredded) and won the NPC michigan state overall in 2006..and believes time off is essential...helps ramp up motivation in the meantime to KICK ASS when it's time to finally cycle again...while staying lean in the off cycle period...suppossedly more pros than i thought actually do take time off...i wish id of known this earlier...never too late to learn, even at 27 ;-p

Top Bottom