Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

End of 2nd Cycle - Having technical difficulties

Thanks tr, I thought that would be advisable as well, but hell, what do I know, based on my poor overboard decision!! I'm not as eager to try it all anymore, gonna take it easy and do my best, is just I have such wonderful access to AAS here in South America, I just wanted to try and see, but I think I'll be patient from now on and see what happens for my 3rd cycle.

karma to grown up for BEING grown up and taking constructive criticism. too many hotheads on here get all defensive instead of listening to other's opinions respectfully.

test var will be great.

the thing is once you go so far all your going to do is more damage to your body. trust me on this when i tell you a little ways down the road your going to realise what a mistake that would of been.

The thing about it is, I started my cycle after a hell of a lot of research, for the beginning part anyways, then I went out and met a few of the guys out there and got directed to the source of anything I ever would like to get my hands on, then everything went to hell, after seeing all the AAS I only saw in the UG websites, in person, I started picking and choosing, blah, blah, blah and got all sidetracked, however, the reason I posted and asked you guys the questions is because I knew something was wrong with all this, specially for my second cycle and bottom line for me is, I wanna continue to enjoy the benefits of a well balanced cycle year after year and for that to happen without me screwing up my body is by listening to more experienced people like you guys, so of course I listen, I'd like to think that I'm a humble person looking for an ambitious physique, lol, if that ever makes any sense!! Again, thank you guys, I joined yesterday after months of reading this site and I have to say I feel more than welcome.

Well i am glad you listened to some of us Joe-d won't steer you wrong,his suggestion when i read should you drop the winni my thoughts then were hell yes drop the winni.you went wayyyyy overboard at the end,remember its all diet related,and as far as gear a little goes along way.

RADAR

The thing about it is, I started my cycle after a hell of a lot of research, for the beginning part anyways, then I went out and met a few of the guys out there and got directed to the source of anything I ever would like to get my hands on, then everything went to hell, after seeing all the AAS I only saw in the UG websites, in person, I started picking and choosing, blah, blah, blah and got all sidetracked, however, the reason I posted and asked you guys the questions is because I knew something was wrong with all this, specially for my second cycle and bottom line for me is, I wanna continue to enjoy the benefits of a well balanced cycle year after year and for that to happen without me screwing up my body is by listening to more experienced people like you guys, so of course I listen, I'd like to think that I'm a humble person looking for an ambitious physique, lol, if that ever makes any sense!! Again, thank you guys, I joined yesterday after months of reading this site and I have to say I feel more than welcome.
Dude, rock on - slow and steady wins the race. Be safe.

I'll def stick around and humbly join this community, I feel pretty good being able to talk about this freely somewhere, hell is a relief specially here in S.A. (South America) where no one even talks about steroids to you unless you're built and show up at the gym consistently, thanks again, ttyl guys.

Last edited:
Top Bottom