Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did your feelings about Kobe Bryant change?

superdave said:
Im trying to think of the opposite situation where a man would just consent that his wife could cheat on him as long as she was discreet and gave him something. I cant.
I actually know someone who has that kind of relationship. It's pretty fucked up.

nefertiti said:
Irrelevant to what I said...if your partner knows and is allowing it, it's not cheating. it might be an unorthodox arrangement but that's in all likelyhood exactly what Ms. Bryant signed up for. Glamour, money and fun in exchange for turning the other cheek.

so your opinion makes the u.s. judicial system irrelevant?? interesting. . .

digimon7068 said:
so your opinion makes the u.s. judicial system irrelevant?? interesting. . .

lol no. But my point had nothing to do with legal grounds for divorce - I was talking about private consenting arrangements.

nefertiti said:
lol no. But my point had nothing to do with legal grounds for divorce - I was talking about private consenting arrangements.

i know. . .i'm just being difficult. . .and pointing out that different elements of our society view things a little differently. . .AND, if vanessa bryant decides that she feels different about it later on, she can change her mind, change her argument from infidelity (assuming that kobe's only playing his home court now) to irreconcilable differences (i can no longer live with the fact that my husband cheated on me) and take him for everything that their pre-nup (assuming that one is in place) will allow. . .the law definitely does not share your point of view with regard to whether it's cheating or not. . .

digimon7068 said:
i know. . .i'm just being difficult. . .and pointing out that different elements of our society view things a little differently. . .AND, if vanessa bryant decides that she feels different about it later on, she can change her mind, change her argument from infidelity (assuming that kobe's only playing his home court now) to irreconcilable differences (i can no longer live with the fact that my husband cheated on me) and take him for everything that their pre-nup (assuming that one is in place) will allow. . .the law definitely does not share your point of view with regard to whether it's cheating or not. . .

Sure it won't. But it's still faulty to call kobe out for "cheating" based on what I was saying. What's legal and what is reality are two different matters. I've got zero sympathy for Vanessa, she's getting what she wants out of things.

nefertiti said:
Sure it won't. But it's still faulty to call kobe out for "cheating" based on what I was saying. What's legal and what is are two different matters.

from a monetary standpoint, that big ass rock that he bought her as a make-up gift pales in comparison to the hit he would have taken if she had picked up her shit and their kids and split. . .he's lucky. . .don't feel bad for him. . .if you have to feel bad for someone, feel bad for the asshole sitting in prison for the same thing that kobe did, but he couldn't afford proper respresentation. . .personally, i don't feel bad for either of them. . .friggum. . .

I love the dude. He's highly intelligent, well spoken, is fluent in Italian, has a bangin wife, tags other chicks without and repercussions (other than some people whining on internet forums), is the best baller in the league and just disproved all the "Kobe is nothing without Shaq" bullshit (don't even come in here with that wack ass "He didn't win the championship!!" nonsensical crap either).

What's not to like?

Top Bottom