Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did your feelings about Kobe Bryant change?

digimon7068 said:
it's a lesson. . .bad things happen to you when you're doing things you're not supposed to be doing. . .very few "innocent" people find themselves in st00pid situations like kobe. . .

Well, like I said, I'm pretty sure vanessa Bryant knew he wasn't being monogamous, so.... (shrug)....otherwise I doubt that big fat diamond would have fixed things. She used the humiliation for leverage. It's not really cheating if your partner knows about it.

I like Kobe because every time I read Jet and The Source there is an article about how black men are pigs for abandoning black women and dating white women and he and Woods are always mentioned. If Kobe is pissing of those types of douchevags then I am his fan.

In Canada we may have different rape laws than the US.
We call it sexual assault.
Any unwanted physical touching with sexual overtones is a sexual assault and there are different levels 1-2-3

If the girl asked Kobe to stop, then by definition it was a sexual assault. There are no extenuating circumstances.

Did he beat her up and savagly rape her? NO but did he penetrate her in a way that she did not wish to be penetrated? Did he sexually assault her? PROBABLY!

heavy_duty said:
In Canada we may have different rape laws than the US.
We call it sexual assault.
Any unwanted physical touching with sexual overtones is a sexual assault and there are different levels 1-2-3

If the girl asked Kobe to stop, then by definition it was a sexual assault. There are no extenuating circumstances.

Did he beat her up and savagly rape her? NO but did he penetrate her in a way that she did not wish to be penetrated? Did he sexually assault her? PROBABLY!

We have sexual assault and rape laws. It doesn't have to be savage to be rape, and there doesn't have to be penetration for it to be assault.

I still think she was full of shit.

nefertiti said:
Well, like I said, I'm pretty sure vanessa Bryant knew he wasn't being monogamous, so.... (shrug)....otherwise I doubt that big fat diamond would have fixed things. She used the humiliation for leverage. It's not really cheating if your partner knows about it.

infidelity is grounds for divorce (shrug)

digimon7068 said:
infidelity is grounds for divorce (shrug)

Irrelevant to what I said...if your partner knows and is allowing it, it's not cheating. it might be an unorthodox arrangement but that's in all likelyhood exactly what Ms. Bryant signed up for. Glamour, money and fun in exchange for turning the other cheek.

nefertiti is right...........its the real world...........when it comes with the very wealthy.......i see it with most people who have ALOT of $$$$$.......the women dont work and have everything they want.........and they mess around too.

nefertiti said:
I know a lot of the local athletes...and I've met their wives. Fact is, cheating is expected and accepted by the women. I had one tell me flat out once, "All I care is that he doesn't embarrass me and is discrete." Marriages in sports are frequently almost like a business deal. You give me this, I'll turn my head and pretend I didn't see that.

Im trying to think of the opposite situation where a man would just consent that his wife could cheat on him as long as she was discreet and gave him something. I cant.

Top Bottom