Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did your feelings about Kobe Bryant change?

I think he was bought today...lol

canadianhitman said:
+1

I don't buy for a second it was a rape. More likely she begged him to bang her in the ass, then got pissed when he told her to get the fuck out of his room when he was done.

I don't buy that it was rape either. If I did, I would have thought worse than that he was a douche.

It sucks that it happened to him but he's still a douchebag and I don't like him more just because he's a douchebag who went through something bad.

nefertiti said:
I don't buy that it was rape either. If I did, I would have thought worse than that he was a douche.

It sucks that it happened to him but he's still a douchebag and I don't like him more just because he's a douchebag who went through something bad.

you're a chick! wtf are you doing feeling sorry for him?? you don't have to fucking get married. . .he did. . .when you get married you aren't supposed to fucking cheat. . .he did. . .and something bad happened to him. . .boo-fucking-hoo. . .that shit happens to lots of guys. . .guys that don't have the ability to buy their way out of it. . .and some of them are languishing in prison right now as a result. . .fuck him and the horse he rode in on. . .

digimon7068 said:
you're a chick! wtf are you doing feeling sorry for him?? you don't have to fucking get married. . .he did. . .when you get married you aren't supposed to fucking cheat. . .he did. . .and something bad happened to him. . .boo-fucking-hoo. . .that shit happens to lots of guys. . .guys that don't have the ability to buy their way out of it. . .and some of them are languishing in prison right now as a result. . .fuck him and the horse he rode in on. . .

i doubt you'd be saying the same thing if you were an NBA player traveling the country, never home, famous and making millions of dollars.

i'm willing to bet the percentage of nba players who don't cheat is in the single digits.

i can say that as a regular joe that i'd never cheat....but to be honest, it'd be very very tempting in that situation. hard to say unless you're in that position.
lets be honest here

calveless wonder said:
i doubt you'd be saying the same thing if you were an NBA player traveling the country, never home, famous and making millions of dollars.

i'm willing to bet the percentage of nba players who don't cheat is in the single digits.

i can say that as a regular joe that i'd never cheat....but to be honest, it'd be very very tempting in that situation. hard to say unless you're in that position.
lets be honest here

pffft. . .it's real simple. . .DON'T GET MARRIED. . .there's no law in this country requiring that you get married. . .even if you knock someone up. . .if you know you're never going to be home wtf would you get married for in the first place?? it makes zero sense to me. . .just being honest. . .

digimon7068 said:

Being a cheating douchebag doesn't mean he deserves to have a girl cry rape on him. But being sympathetic about that, as I said, doesn't make me think he's less of a douche. And just because some get a worse rap than him as far as their lives being changed (which I find hard to believe, because in he said she said kinds of situations, I've never heard of a jury actually convicting) doesn't mean it doesn't still suck that he got villified for something he didn't do.

My being female has nothing to do with it. I have no retarded sense of gender loyalty. What's fair is fair, what isn't isn't. He's a turd, but he's not a rapist.

digimon7068 said:
pffft. . .it's real simple. . .DON'T GET MARRIED. . .there's no law in this country requiring that you get married. . .even if you knock someone up. . .if you know you're never going to be home wtf would you get married for in the first place?? it makes zero sense to me. . .just being honest. . .

I know a lot of the local athletes...and I've met their wives. Fact is, cheating is expected and accepted by the women. I had one tell me flat out once, "All I care is that he doesn't embarrass me and is discrete." Marriages in sports are frequently almost like a business deal. You give me this, I'll turn my head and pretend I didn't see that.

nefertiti said:
Being a cheating douchebag doesn't mean he deserves to have a girl cry rape on him. But being sympathetic about that, as I said, doesn't make me think he's less of a douche. And just because some get a worse rap than him as far as their lives being changed (which I find hard to believe, because in he said she said kinds of situations, I've never heard of a jury actually convicting) doesn't mean it doesn't still suck that he got villified for something he didn't do.

My being female has nothing to do with it. I have no retarded sense of gender loyalty. What's fair is fair, what isn't isn't. He's a turd, but he's not a rapist.

it's a lesson. . .bad things happen to you when you're doing things you're not supposed to be doing. . .very few "innocent" people find themselves in st00pid situations like kobe. . .

Top Bottom